Hi all,

As many of you know, despite its brief production run there is quite a lot of variation between different N9 units.

I've had three, two made in china and one made in finland (all black 16GB) and comparing my 2nd chinese with the finnish one for example I can definitely say that the chinese has a more matte polycarbonate shell, better fit of the screen to the shell and, unfortunately, a display with purple tint compared to the finnish's more balanced but yellowish tint.

Crucially, one is rev. 1603 and the other rev. 1604, and I believe there are revisions as high as 1805. Does anyone know what has been changed/improved in these revisions?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theok For This Useful Post:
Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
i burn the cpu of a chinese because overclocking and now i have an argie and its the same except the usb door doesn't fit perfect.

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bahía Blanca, Argentina
Just ignore the "made/assembled/manufactured in Argentina" terms. I can say to you the only thing truly made here is the label saying it was made here, lol. They just import a half-assembled phone and all its components, fit a couple of screws and set it off the "factory". I don't think even the box is made here, still too high quality for my country's standards.

Just things of our goverment and all of its crapy job and industrial protective measures...

1100 >> 3220 >> 5310 >> 5230 >> N9

Last edited by Hambert; 2013-04-18 at 04:03.

Mine was assembled in Argentina. Have been stucked in PR1.2 ever since.