Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Refrain from labeling people stupid etc, as it is probably a reflection of who you are rather than the opposite. People dont change easily. Yes, they may have more freedom as a small company but habits are hard to change. There is a lot of irrational exuberance about this company, which means we are all stupid for even wasting our times to post anything.
True, This post is much better than you privious ones. Seems that you can when you want to.

Why do you waste your time when you dont think the poeple behind this company doing a good job or what ever you are saying. I say that is pretty stupid .

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-07-23 at 15:05.

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Who knows, he's banned from here now.
He made me quite upset with his last (troll) post. So I reported him. Glad they take 'reports' serious on this forum!
I guess trolling is encouraged, he has been unbanned...

Originally Posted by Crashdamage View Post
I don't think it's official as in 'run by Jolla'. But if we want Jolla/Meego to succeed it needs any and all the support it can get.

Registered Linux user #266531. Android user since v1.0.
I'd be wary about that. Let Jolla and Mer create some community site first. Or we'll end up with situation that was with TMO, Meego and Nokia developer sites.

Posts: 172 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this still the most active Jolla/SailfishOS forum right now?

Last edited by stefanmohl; 2013-12-09 at 05:48.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by stefanmohl View Post
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this still the most active Jolla/SailfishOS forum right now?
For now, I'd say yes. But in the near future, more than likely not.