Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
I wonder what you would say if your company would ask you such things...
I am my company, if I **** up I don't get paid.

Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
I am my company, if I **** up I don't get paid.
So you are responsible if that happens. But there are sailors which are definitely not responsible for the things that happened at Jolla. Anyway you ask them to resign from their wages just that you can get your tablet....

So you are responsible if that happens. But there are sailors which are definitely not responsible for the things that happened at Jolla. Anyway you ask them to resign from their wages just that you can get your tablet....
I'm not asking anyone to do anything.

Originally Posted by tommo View Post
I'm not asking anyone to do anything.
Maybe I understand things sometimes a little bit later...
So just tell me what else do you mean when you say
"I wonder what the jolla staff would say if they were given the option of tablets out the door , or wages."

Maybe I understand things sometimes a little bit later...
So just tell me what else do you mean when you say
"I wonder what the jolla staff would say if they were given the option of tablets out the door , or wages."
It means it exactly that, I'm not saying they should or shouldn't. Just a hypothetical musing while wondering if any 'sailors' have sleepless nights thinking about the 10,000 people who ordered a tablet.

And of course there is no reason, why you are musing such things in public.

Well anyway I try to give you a hint, so you can muse a little bit more:

They probably will set their wages aside, if the delivery of the tablets mean, that Jolla will survive for exactly that reason and their jobs and their future wages are save. If not, I see no reason why they should do so.

And of course there is no reason, why you are musing such things in public.

Well anyway I try to give you a hint, so you can muse a little bit more:

They probably will set their wages aside, if the delivery of the tablets mean, that Jolla will survive for exactly that reason and their jobs and their future wages are save. If not, I see no reason why they should do so.
Thanks for eventually answering the question.

It's a public forum and this thread is filled with many questions and thoughts from different people, I didn't see anything wrong with my comment and I'm sorry you seem to.

Well in my opinion it isn't fair to make such statements, because they usually hit the wrong people.

But that is of course just my personal opinion and you are absolutely right, it is a public forum and you can fill it with your thoughts, the way you like.

And I know very well that there were much worse comments than yours. So forgive me for being critical.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
There is snow on the moon? Didn't know that.
No, not yet. But its not Christmas yet either. That was why I was asking or adding as a request.

Any Jolla news today?

Will jolla work with contributors and community to ship this tablet or any other compensation?

"Disputes between Campaign Owners and Contributors
Campaign Owners are legally bound to perform on any promise and/or commitment to Contributors (including delivering any Perks). Indiegogo does not recognize any third party and/or agency affiliated with the Campaign as a Campaign Owner. If a Campaign Owner is unable to perform on any promise and/or commitment to Contributors, the Campaign Owner will work with the Contributors to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, which may include the issuance of a refund of Contributions by the Campaign Owner. Indiegogo is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between Campaign Owners and Contributors, or Users and any third party. In addition, Indiegogo is under no obligation to become involved in disputes regarding the determination of the rightful Campaign Owner, and will not be obligated to make any changes to Campaign Owner accounts or transfer of ownership. In the event of any dispute, such as a Campaign Owner's alleged failure to comply with the Terms or alleged failure in fulfillment of a Perk, we may provide the Campaign Owner's contact information to the Contributor so that the two parties may resolve their dispute."

Btw WHO got snow?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-12-15 at 19:09.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
https://blog.jolla.com/merry-xmas-happy-holidays-jolla/

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund