Closed Thread
and the rotation of the camera, in portraid mode, it should rotate only the gui, but not the image... is there a way to fix that?

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Do you realize amadeukaos that this cssu is testing.

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
yeah, thanks to everyone that made from maemo a trully phoenix, and sorry for my bad english, im not complaining!

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
I am also still having problems where the MyContacts widget has no background?!
I'm also having this bug. It seems like some changes in Qt libs have corrupted other applications. I have also noticed some weird colours while scrolling on Tweego.

So, some graphical bugs on MyContacts (and its widget) and Tweego.

PS: Nevertheless, this update is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rta-BoG0eKE

i saw that and didnt realize it was a preview, lol, cant wait to see it

the new media player

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by CrckMc View Post
thanks for the update!
i noticed that when using fcamera the focus point is not visible anymore.
This should be related to the update as i was using the feature few hours before.
I can confirm this, though unlike you I could not say it was CSSU update related. Great that you can! Will you bug rep it?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Would be cool if the new Camera app added Flash light for recording video at night.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Would be cool if the new Camera app added Flash light for recording video at night.
see http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=40 and the dev's answer next. But there was no further movement on this AFAIR.

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by moepda View Post
not seen this problem posted yet . now i updated to latest cssu the fastsms behaving strangely. problem not present before update. purged fastsms and evo with reboots but not fixed.
when i type a message as soon as i press to 0 make a space between words my written txt becomes invisible . only if i press the text field does it become visible again. then invisible when i press 0 for next word. only happens on alphanumeric not qwerty.
anybody have any suggestions ?
Trying shifting into numeric mode on t9 you'll see all numbers invisible now

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
I found a small bug in my mail app setting display, here what it look like since the last update, some part are hidden :

and before the last update (this one is not mine but it was nearly the same) :

As we can see there's a scrollbar in this first screenshot but I just can scroll up or down, and not at all to the right and left to see completely the right side of the setting screen.

The Following User Says Thank You to dtergens For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade