Notices

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
@sakya....
may i suggest you saperate time & date as a standalone widget??
it will be much better if we have two different widget for date & time as default (not by editing/adding) by our self....

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
@sakya....
may i suggest you saperate time & date as a standalone widget??
it will be much better if we have two different widget for date & time as default (not by editing/adding) by our self....
You're right, but there's no real need to separate it (making "invalid" all the ini posted), just use the one there is now as deviantv1ral did, it's almost the same thing.

Originally Posted by sakya View Post
The documentation for the format is here:
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/latest/qdatetime.html#toString

I think he made three datetime widgets:
-one for the time with format "hh:mm"
-one for the "AM/PM" with format "A"
-one for the date

I made 3 widgets,

- One for time: "hh:mm A", aligned to center and then cut the size down to where AM/ PM was not visdible.

- Then another widget was created just to display AM/ PM.

- A separate date widget to display date as "dddd, dd-mm-yyyy"

The Following User Says Thank You to kishanW For This Useful Post:
This is how I would like QtLockscreen to work:

since most users (including me) use the N900 to phone and listen to music, I would love it to be able to do that through QtLockscreen. Access the phone and open my media collection, while N900 itself is locked with a password. So I don't have to fear when handing my N900 to someone and behind my back he messes up my N900.

Is this possible?????

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by abuakram View Post
This is how I would like QtLockscreen to work:

since most users (including me) use the N900 to phone and listen to music, I would love it to be able to do that through QtLockscreen. Access the phone and open my media collection, while N900 itself is locked with a password. So I don't have to fear when handing my N900 to someone and behind my back he messes up my N900.

Is this possible?????
Well, i personaly didn't understand you. and secondly this app isn't a trash bin, where you can throw everything in, sorry if it sounds to mean...

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 224 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Frankfurt, Germany
Seems to get nice! Some cool features would be:
-weather forecast
-signal strength
-bluetooth/wlan status
-calendar/alarms sneak
also QBW-support would be a killer-feature...

The Following User Says Thank You to mankir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Yes
Weather forecast isn't probably that hard to do, especially after we have it used through QBW or as stated in my signature, and i believe Sakya is working on the signals strength including wlan.
BUT QBW isn't written in QML, is it?
Therefore i suppose it'll be hard to create a QBW "widget"

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Can someone tell me where is located all icons of the qtlockscreen (media player buttons, battery, email, call etc...)? The full path ?

And another question, if that possable to change the "1 unread messages" to "1 unread SMS" or "1 new sms", I need something short...
Thanks

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Montpellier, FRANCE
Hi

the icons are in a resource file, idem for the translation files sorry.
If you want them download in the repos: http://www.assembla.com/code/qtlocks...s/trunk/images

@Sakya, you could add in the config file, in the main, a path to qtLockscreen_xx_XX.qm ? It's so easy to create with qtLinguist (both linux and windows)

The Following User Says Thank You to GaRy delaMEr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by GaRy delaMEr View Post
@Sakya, you could add in the config file, in the main, a path to qtLockscreen_xx_XX.qm ? It's so easy to create with qtLinguist (both linux and windows)
Yes, it's in my todo-list to totally remove the resource file and put all the files somewhere (maybe /opt/qtlockscreen is a good place).
Here (maybe) in the future one can put more than one layout and then select the one to use with a gui.

The Following User Says Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post: