Active Topics

Old G1 slip on case, fits perfect.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-OEM-T-Mobile...item23041fe063

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
The best way to protect the N900 is to Not open the box and keep the box in the bank storage with super security system.

Dont worry in 10years time it will still be new when you open it to show to your kids.

I feel that this thing is too thick to put in case. Clear screen protector is all I need.

I'm not to worried about scratches, as long as they are not on the screen. You should see my iPod, it's like it has a matte finish on the metal.

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Fremantle, W. Australia
Originally Posted by speculatrix View Post
I still use my n800 in the cloth sock provided, with a bit of velcro
I have a Sony-PSP case from dealextreme that stays on a bit better than the Nokia sleeve.
Dont worry in 10years time it will still be new when you open it to show to your kids.
My greatest fear is that my kids will get hold of the N900. Especially the 1-year-old.

WRT to the "handjack", if you speak German, the name makes sense. "jacke" - jacket, "handy" = cellphone. But the good news is that they are now launching it with a new name for the English-speaking market. See http://www.handywank.com

I do not protect it, i have a insurance

I should have my invisible shield today or tomorrow, but anybody have had invisible shield before? I'm most of all interested how slippery the surface is as i have read mixed stories about this.

Too bad Martin Fields don't have screen protector yet for N900 as i have found them to be great.

Posts: 262 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by marauder View Post
I received the Vikuiti ARM-200, and just like the Vikuiti DQC-160 other users have been talking about, this is also a few mm too large on both sides. It just won't fit correctly on the screen unless you cut it down to size... very unprofessional.

I wrote to schutzfolien24.de about this issue (I have some pictures also) asking them if all Vikuiti have been cut to the wrong size and they replied they will send me another Vikuiti screen protector... not sure they got the point.

I miss the Brando screen protector!

Same here, waiting for their reply

When using an Invisible shield, are there any issues with the touch sensitivity/capabilities of a resistive screen like the N900s

I'd like to get one, but I am very concerned about how it will affect the usability of the device

Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Too bad Martin Fields don't have screen protector yet for N900 as i have found them to be great.
Me too - I actually contacted them yesterday and they indicated that they're just waiting for the device to be released in Asia.

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector