Originally Posted by shanttu View Post
Joking a bit. On heavy usage my Jolla boots many times per hour. When on idle it mostly stays on. This is not fun, though.
It seems bit of a long shot for me, but have you tried this: https://together.jolla.com/question/...#post-id-36965 ?

I did that and no reboots since. Though, my reboots have been lately much more random so a few days without reboots can be just a coincidence.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Bad / intermittent electrical connection with the battery?
Yes, I suppose that could account for all sorts of random trouble...

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 238 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Self-inflicted?
[nemo@localhost ~]$
[nemo@localhost ~]$ uptime
08:43:34 up 19 days, 22:21, 1 user, load average: 0.40, 0.57, 0.40
[nemo@localhost ~]$
<dilbert topper-mode>

That's nothing:
15:50:33 up 20 days, 14:32, 0 users, load average: 1.63, 6.49, 7.65
[nemo@localhost ~]$

</dilbert topper-mode>

Sorry, could not resist.

Though I wonder why my load averages were that much higher than yours. Jolla has been eating more battery after Ohijärvi came out, so perhaps some process is having party in the background.

The Following User Says Thank You to JiiHoo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by JiiHoo View Post

That's nothing:
15:50:33 up 20 days, 14:32, 0 users, load average: 1.63, 6.49, 7.65
[nemo@localhost ~]$

Sorry, could not resist.

Though I wonder why my load averages were that much higher than yours. Jolla has been eating more battery after Ohijärvi came out, so perhaps some process is having party in the background.
Mitäkuuluu was updated around the same time with 'create server connection in separate thread' defaulted on. that eats a shitload of battery

Originally Posted by shanttu View Post
Joking a bit. On heavy usage my Jolla boots many times per hour. When on idle it mostly stays on. This is not fun, though.
Since you have so many reboots... After you have tested the paper fold supporting the battery trick, and if it does not help for you:
Does it reboot under heavy load if your phone is connected to a charger?

If you can get any paper there, then yes you have a problem. I actually just yesterday was having trouble getting my battery out of the phone after I got the phone crashing.

As far as reboots go, my phone has been mostly trouble free. Around 3 since the phone launched.

my reboots seem to happen when I attempt to go on any sort of network use. But not everytime I use the network

Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
I have had reboots only in case I keep WIFI and mobile data BOTH on and I happen to be in bad radio coverage area (smoking room in the basement fo example). When using only one of the connection types at the time, I have no issues at all.

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 238 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
Mitäkuuluu was updated around the same time with 'create server connection in separate thread' defaulted on. that eats a shitload of battery
I'm a bit old fashioned, so I don't have Mitäkuuluu installed. Waiting eagerly for next update & MMS, though.

The Following User Says Thank You to JiiHoo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 160 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Spain
Is the Floppy red OH not exclusive any more? You can buy yourself the exclusivity for 29€.

Boy, what can I say? EPIC......No, LEGENDARY......

Tags
jolla, review, sailfish, the other half, user experience