Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Actually, media should start sending immediately and button should show "Cancel" in case until it's sent.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Actually, media should start sending immediately and button should show "Cancel" in case until it's sent.
Yep, that's what I meant It should remain like it is now, when you press "send" it shows "initializing" and then "sending," but 2-3 seconds after it shows "sending" switch to cancel or have it go back and forth. 2-3 seconds it shows "sending," 2-3 seconds it shows "cancel."

The Following User Says Thank You to patlak For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
This is absolutely right.

btw sending other images than the ones taken from camera still doesnt work. Tryng to figure out why...

Originally Posted by smoof View Post

btw sending other images than the ones taken from camera still doesnt work. Tryng to figure out why...
Works for me.

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by smoof View Post

It works for me just did it again, did you reboot your N9 after installing the latest .deb file?
I had the issue also before rebooting.

Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
It works for me just did it again, did you reboot your N9 after installing the latest .deb file?
I had the issue also before rebooting.
I didn't reboot. Since I had the app running while updating, I just quit the app and started again. Works flawlessly. I have sent an image, an audio, and a video so far.

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
1. - added to conversation = state "Initializing"
2.- binary starting to go = button shows "Cancel" (if pressed - abort upload and cleanup)

AFAIK PNGs are filtered in so you must see them in the gallery.

Does anyone have issues with the app reconnecting after a connection has been lost?

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
Does anyone have issues with the app reconnecting after a connection has been lost?
Nope, once it took a little bit longer than normal. But it's fine now.

Name:  2012-08-28_23-40-28.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  20.0 KB

I just attched the screenshot for the extra large avatar on status bar when incoming notification appears.

As for PNG extension support, in works well now, just that the selection gallery is sorted in alphabetical order and not by date instead so you gotta scroll below to find your pictures

The Following User Says Thank You to kai_en For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp