Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by jsa View Post
I like how you managed to miss the whole point completely. But I'll leave it at that. The thought of having to engage in a debate with you even over such mundane things like current weather makes me want to bash my head to a brick wall, let alone over topics as complex as this.
You have your opinions and the rest of us have ours and to make a very long story short.... guess what? we are actually entitiled to them !.

Just dont try to cover for Nokia in any way or form and dont try to make Microsoft anything good and you will be fine in this forum i am sure.

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
in addition he has been pretty eager to dump his fortune for charity and common good.....
Maybe he wants to buy his way to heaven?

The Following User Says Thank You to kureyon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I really dont want to know as i just do NOT like M/S like millions of others and i dont care if he is in a trench or if he wants to give away whatever it is still M/S and thats all needs to be said.
Not liking MS you paint its non-working past executive with the same evil brush inspite of the knowlwdge of Bill Gates charity work and more importantly his research funding for disease control etc is , ... wait, whats it defined as in the dictionary ? ...

Oh got it, the dictionary says its called 'BIAS'.

The Following User Says Thank You to nilchak For This Useful Post:
Why oh why do people try to stick up for Nokia really dumfounds me and when they do i really get the bollockache.

This sinister decision to bring Ecrap into Nokia has gone for some time obviously since way before the release of the N900 so bearing that in mind WHY did Nokia give us this so called FLAGSHIP and 4 updates later decide to squash Maemo leaving us all in the lurch.

For me if you even try to defend the actions of Nokia it make a lot of people on this forum VERY pissed after spending out 500 quid plus for a device that has basically been dumped by its maker.

This community is struggling because of the closed components or we would have had a good fixing update long before now especially on the NO FIX which now is an endless and complete halt.

If people come on here and start to say things like Meego was being worked on behind closed doors then straight away its gone the wrong way.

IF Meego does come out trumps it certainly will not be Nokia that perfects it in any way or form.

Please remember Maemo is the OS of the N900 not Meego and to be dumped on like this is just no way acceptable, now its going pear shaped simply because all talk of Maemo has ended and we are left with neither Maemo or Meego from Nokia.

There is the reason people will get pissed !!!.

Originally Posted by nilchak View Post
Not liking MS you paint its non-working past executive with the same evil brush inspite of the knowlwdge of Bill Gates charity work and more importantly his research funding for disease control etc is , ... wait, whats it defined as in the dictionary ? ...

Oh got it, the dictionary says its called 'BIAS'.
Wrong its called " my conscience has pricked me that much i got to do something fast to be able to live with myself ".

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
This is not on topic and i am so sorry for doing this, but i need some admin help (maemo.talk)
i need to change the title of my custom brightness no als, since i just made a EXTREMELY fast way of disabling the light sensor and still using the normal brightness the N900 uses.

again very very very very sorry for doing this, but this thread has some users in it and hopefully some one can help

just PM me, no need to make this worse.....

again sorry.

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by kureyon View Post
Maybe he wants to buy his way to heaven?
If I remember correctly, he's a fellow atheist, more likely he's trying to buy his place and clear his name in history books. Or he figured out he won't be carrying all that money to his grave so what's the point of owning billions?

But no matter the reason, one has to give a credit where credit is due, and the world would be much better place if there were more people like Mr. Gates. For example, I cannot even imagine that buffoon Ballmer following his steps. In that regard, no matter what motivates Bill Gates, his behavior and persona are much more preferable, and applaudable, than the one of his successor...

Last edited by zwer; 2011-02-16 at 14:03.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zwer For This Useful Post:
Just ran your posts trough my universal translator.
This is the result:

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Useless indecepherable rambling then some INSERT RAGE GUY PICTURE and some more indecephirable rambling ".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daneel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Alright, gang, on topic.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
This thread is good, a lot of interesting stuff being said. Well, for the most part, we obviously should all ignore the troll in the corner, that feels butt hurt because he bought the N900 a year ago ... Please abill_uk let it go and leave.

Tags
bada rox, meego rip