Active Topics

arcean Congratulations on recovery! Live long and prosper! Thank ya!

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ SP-Brasil
This pack dispenses Inception and Faster N9?

Originally Posted by Eroico View Post
This pack dispenses Inception and Faster N9?
Nope. Inception (or betta aegis-install) for install pack. FasterN9 can be installed additionally.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ SP-Brasil
Originally Posted by berrybear View Post
Nope. Inception (or betta aegis-install) for install pack. FasterN9 can be installed additionally.
So I install Faster smoothly right? But those applications that needed the Inception? How do I install them now?

Originally Posted by Eroico View Post
So I install Faster smoothly right? But those applications that needed the Inception? How do I install them now?
I don't use FasterN9 so dunno.
To install Inseption use N9QTweak v9.7.8.
To install aegis-hack use N9QTweak current one version.
Then install PowerPack with one (/usr/sbin/incept *.deb) or another (aegis-dpkg -i *.deb) way.
Or you can just wait for release new version of N9QTweak with renew PowerPack and install aegis-hack and PowerPack right from tweaker.
N9QTweak contains detailed manual so just read it carefully.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
thanks for the update arcean!

I think you haven't seen my post over here and on meegoforum.pl asking about the N950 support. You said that there will be several fixes added for the N950, when will this happen?

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
[bump]

So has nobody else noticed that Harnattan does not handle the special characters from Lumia-originating SMS'es correctly?

I'd imagine that this is a bug that merits attention of Nokia even on an unsupported platform like Harmattan. To me this seems like an interoperability problem between the company's two own devices so that either WP or Harmattan is not handling SMS'es correctly. SMS is one of the core functionalities of mobile networks and should be guaranteed to work between any devices..

The worst thing about this bug is that the sender gets confirmation about the message delivery, but the receiver gets no indication whatsoever that she's received a message.

I would be happy even if the received SMS would be corrupted in such a way that at least part of it would be readable, giving the receiver at least a hint that somebody sent a message...
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
i can suggest you contact with arcean, he can try to add fix to powerpack
just helpin..

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Tehran - Iran
Originally Posted by arcean View Post
New PPack 0.3.1 is available here. Changes since 0.3.0:
Code:
libcommhistory:
* Fixes: Creating QMessageManager fails sometimes.

Do you have this on another server (or other link to download)? It resets befor download completion.

Originally Posted by hrbani View Post
Do you have this on another server (or other link to download)? It resets befor download completion.
Try to install it within lats N9QTweak
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...light=n9qtweak

Could the following be related to PP ?
My favorite contacts (the tag) dissapear everytime I reboot. Same for merged contacts, they "un-merged" ...
I have PP 3.1, Ubiboot and OpenMode kernel.
Is that a known issue ?