Originally Posted by Pinatz View Post
Why don't we create an app that just forwards the whole gps datastream and acts as a USB-GPS-Receiver for a program on pc
It has already been done via a USB to serial adapter http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=20433 You can connect your NIT into a computer's serial port and read 4800 baud NMEA sentences into a software of your choosing.

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
If your going for a drive havent you got it in the car mount and have it plugged in?? And your welcome casper, always glad to help.

My Carmount has no chargin station in it o.o
It's only the mount without any adapter :|

You dont have the car mount that came with the N810?

I do but the german version has no charging adapter for cars which is delivered with the product.

(link)

Everything else than the charger,usb-cable,and the dockingstation without charger is optional

The holder model nr is CR-89. Just to plug the device in without anything to charge :> very stupid from nokia germany -.-

Last edited by Pinatz; 2009-04-08 at 10:53.

A car adapter didnt come with mine either. I got a car adapter for it at a walmart (im in the u.s.) with a retractable cord and the right tip...no usb or nothin.

oh thats funny
They save money where they can xD
I'm going to get a car charger for it. Seems to be needed while using gps. It drains the battery life faster than all other apps ^^

sorry for being off-topic and b2t x)

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Pinatz View Post
hmm. I tried out all settings and theres no other possibility than deactivating wpa and wep and only secure the wlan with an macfilter :/
And there is a second problem with the mac-changing.
Yes, I am aware of this issue. It happens with some APs. I used my neighbors WiFi AP which was open to get a key, and then reverted back the MAC address and used libmacspoof.

HM! And I thought about a second method. Why don't we create an app that just forwards the whole gps datastream and acts as a USB-GPS-Receiver for a program on pc (to use it with a laptop and software that is already cracked )
I have this. My phone has a GPS. I can export this to another device (like N8x0) using BlueTooth. This way Wayfinder has quickly a lock. The bigger screen of N8x0 and it being dedicated to GPS is better than small phone screen also used for other stuff, but the software for phone (at least Symbian) is much more advanced and indeed can be easily cracked.

Someone can help me.
I'm trying and I have little knowledge in linux.

I put the version .337
And I did the test, I was offline and switched to mac, and I was online, then asked to leave and came perfectly.

Now I have the new MAC running.

How do the files (libmacspoof and libfaketime), where I run to edit these files to fool the Wayfinder.

Thanks to whoever can help me.

Got to do some things, the libfakespoof works perfectly, but the libfaketime not work.
The mac I am using today is missing 5 days, then I am putting yesterday 2009-05-18, but there does not work, asks for license, for example when you put on 20 it works (it reduces 4), now not before putting work. Also tried to change the system date and taking libfaketime (leaving only the libmacspoof), the same thing happens.
It seems that the wayfinder knows the date certain if the late date.

How resolve this?

Tags
customers?, middlefinger