Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post
Reminds me of my Xperia X1 I had in 2010!
More like the x10 mini pro. That is once in a lifetime experience!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
just got the new newsletter and kinda confused: so is the slider mechanism angled-only or both openings available (flat and angled), like the HTC Tytn?
Oh thanks, I did not check my emails. Here is the link to the article for those not subscribed to the newsletter: https://us19.campaign-archive.com/?u...&id=172be90d02. There is also a RSS feed (thanks Chen for keeping alive those forgotten yet awesome technologies that are RSS feeds and keyboards ).

My understanding from previous discussions here over the year was that the angle will be fixed, unlike the Moto Mod, because it's a more solid design, but I might be wrong.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
My understanding from previous discussions here over the year was that the angle will be fixed, unlike the Moto Mod, because it's a more solid design, but I might be wrong.
Is that your answer?
https://twitter.com/chenliangchen/st...03665604481026

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
No I did not post that, but I think Chen had mentioned it here, or the previous Livermorium thread, or on Twitter earlier, although maybe it was still not set in stone.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
It was my understanding that it would support both flat and angled open position.

update:
Hmm after looking closer and reading the terms and examples used. It doesn't look like it will be a mix of n900 and n950. More likely just the n950. Not always ideal, but I have to see it in action and maybe try before I judge too much.

x

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
Not that I don't love more info, but how did this Ken5457 guy get these image and then leak it .

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by xman View Post
Not that I don't love more info, but how did this Ken5457 guy get these image and then leak it .
Employees?...
They are still made by humans you know...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
It doesn’t look high-end!

But given that it built by a small team it looks amazing!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Did no one noticed this!?
For our phone, we hired the same engineering team who designed the Nokia N97, E7, and N950.
This is awesome!!!!

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Did no one noticed this!?

This is awesome!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/x5WxiJc.jpg
What??

This project gets more fishy by the day!

The same engineers? I doubt that. Sounds to me like this other project where this dude meet the guy that built Jolla Tablet and he had all the **** to build it in no time

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit