Active Topics

Is there a way to sync calendar between live.com and Sailfish/Jolla?
I guess just reading my calendar would be enough.

Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Is there a way to sync calendar between live.com and Sailfish/Jolla?
I guess just reading my calendar would be enough.
Doesn't live.com have Exchange support, and you can download that to your Jolla? I haven't tried it myself, but saw other people mentioning it. If there isn't support, feel free to add this to together.jolla.com so that folks can vote on it.

Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
I've looked into that a few days ago, and have chosen the Transcend 64 GB card. It has apparently better performances than the Sandisk one you will find easily, despite being cheaper. I've read rumors about a 128 GB Sandisk one, but nothing on sale.

I haven't received my Jolla yet, I can't confirm compatibility but I see no reason why it wouldn't work.
I just received my Transcend 64 GB card. Connected to my PC and it is in exFAT format. I have not tested it on the Jolla yet, however, as I understand exFAT is not supported?

What format should I pick, to ensure decent compatibility between my Windows 7 computers and my Jolla phone?

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
FAT32 works. To get the music available I had to make a symlink to /home/nemo/Music -folder.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
I formatted mine as btrfs in the device, and it works just fine.

Originally Posted by Silwer View Post
I just received my Transcend 64 GB card. Connected to my PC and it is in exFAT format. I have not tested it on the Jolla yet, however, as I understand exFAT is not supported?

What format should I pick, to ensure decent compatibility between my Windows 7 computers and my Jolla phone?
Somebody mentioned that for cards to be SDXC, they have to come formatted as exFAT, not supported currently in the Jolla. btrfs/ext4 will do the magic.

Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
And btrfs works without need for additional trics both in Jolla and can be also used for copy/paste in Windows? How to format it in the device?

Originally Posted by Silwer View Post
And btrfs works without need for additional trics both in Jolla and can be also used for copy/paste in Windows? How to format it in the device?
You need to know what you are doing really, and I suggest that you always format on the Jolla. You can't use btrfs or ext4 in Windows unless you have something that can read/write to those file systems. I expect that the normal Windows user will have to live with some flavour of FAT.

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Is there no option to search through music or am I missing something?

Originally Posted by olympus View Post
Is there no option to search through music or am I missing something?
Not that I'm aware of... there are a few suggestions for the media player in together.jolla.com, not sure whether search is one of them, but it's worth looking for it+voting or adding it.

Tags
jolla, review, sailfish, the other half, user experience