Notices

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 895 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Today with your theme, my Wallpaper has been molested and I can't get it set back to my Wallpaper.

How do I fix that?

Also, why did you move your theme folder away from all the other theme folders??
Well, I'm not sure what have you tried to tell, but Marina comes with looped wallpapers set, that's not a bug. You can reset your wallpaper thru "wallpapers" menu.

And I didn't understand your second question, where exactly theme folder is located now?

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by wazd View Post
Well, I'm not sure what have you tried to tell, but Marina comes with looped wallpapers set, that's not a bug. You can reset your wallpaper thru "wallpapers" menu.

And I didn't understand your second question, where exactly theme folder is located now?
1st Themes were in /usr/share/themes
2nd Themes were in opt/usr/share/themes
Now /opt/maemo/usr/share/themes

marina is the only theme in /opt/maemo/usr/share/themes

I did change the wallpapers in the background menu, so that should fix it. Still curious why you are in /opt/maemo/usr/share/themes??

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
1st Themes were in /usr/share/themes
2nd Themes were in opt/usr/share/themes
Now /opt/maemo/usr/share/themes

marina is the only theme in /opt/maemo/usr/share/themes

I did change the wallpapers in the background menu, so that should fix it. Still curious why you are in /opt/maemo/usr/share/themes??
Because that's the path where maemo-optify (partly) puts the theme. You'll get into that folder by going to /usr/share/themes/marina since it's symlinked to /opt/maemo...

wazd, with PR1.2 you can comment out the maemo-optify line @ /debian/rules -file since the whole /usr/share/themes is now symlinked to /opt.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 675 | Thanked: 923 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Many thanks for the theme mate!

One thing- I don't seem to be able to edit the lockslider.png with this theme for some reason. Whatever I do (even changing the alpha and beta locksliders) I'm just getting a black screen... any ideas?

Many Thanks,
D4rKlar
* D4rKlar on DeviantART * Maemo5 on DeviantART *
_
* M4riNa D4rK Theme and Iconset *
_

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Great theme , thanks for PR 1.2 update however there is a small glitch , calendar widget date is not visible almost white , can you change it to dark blue?

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

And the clock (alarm) application still looks ugly on hover effect.

Love the theme, especially the new lock screen.

But when I upgraded to 1.206 and rebooted, the phone had switched back to the default theme. When I tried to open the theme switcher to switch back to Marina, nothing happens -- the menu closes but the theme switcher never opens.

I tried disabling maemo-devel and installing a previous version of marina but that didn't help, the theme switcher will not open unless marina is uninstalled.

Any ideas? I really miss this theme.

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by cd0 View Post
Love the theme, especially the new lock screen.

But when I upgraded to 1.206 and rebooted, the phone had switched back to the default theme. When I tried to open the theme switcher to switch back to Marina, nothing happens -- the menu closes but the theme switcher never opens.

I tried disabling maemo-devel and installing a previous version of marina but that didn't help, the theme switcher will not open unless marina is uninstalled.

Any ideas? I really miss this theme.
Uninstall widget gallery demo (or what ever that maemo 6 demo is called).

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 528 | Thanked: 895 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Moscow, Russia
thanks for all bug reports, fixes are in progress

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wazd For This Useful Post:
Hi Wazd,

Thanks for this great theme bro, I love it and the only one I use.
Just having a small problem, as you can see in the attached pic, phone no's in contact details are in a quite dark blue color and makes it very hard to see and select a phone no if they have several cell no.
Is it possible to change this color? or if you do not prefer to alter your theme, can I change it on my N900 if you tell me how to?

TIA
Attached Images

Tags
fremantle, theme release