Active Topics

Originally Posted by jjx View Post
Cool, sounds easy, so if I do that I'll get the 3 USIM fix?

Seriously, if maemo.gitorious.org gets me that fix, I'll follow your instructions forthwith.

But I'm under the impression I won't find it there.)
I need the 3 USIM fix also :|

Well, Nokia is a big company with many other phonemodels too. That is what makes the difference between Nokia and Apple. You can't expect that the updates are coming as fast as with the iPhone.

For me, I don't really even need that firmware so much. I haven't had any bugs at all. Though portrait mode would be nice with some apps, but with web it won't be even necessary.

Do you people really have so bad bugs in your phone that you need that new firmware that quick?

If so, I'm sorry for you

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Simoen View Post
Do you people really have so bad bugs in your phone that you need that new firmware that quick?
More like certain things that people feel like should be in the initial release were not; so the firmware is to add those things that were announced to be coming rather soon by Nokia.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Cumbria, UK
Originally Posted by Simoen View Post

If so, I'm sorry for you
From my point of view the fact that I can't use my N900 to make or receive phone calls (3 SIM Issue) is a huge Bug!

New firmware has 3 sim card issue fix
Nokia said this would be fixed before the 2009 year, can't remember where I've heard it but that was the main point of the new update to fix 3 sim card issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to Venomrush For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by Venomrush View Post
Nokia said this would be fixed before the 2009 year, can't remember where I've heard it but that was the main point of the new update to fix 3 sim card issue.
Now that's a valid reason for people to complain about the delay. Frankly, those people waiting to use their sim cards are the only ones who have any right to make a fuss. IMNSHO.

The rest of us have working devices which will do everything we bought them for. The rest of the upgrade will be all well and good. But the people on 3 have a right to mutter.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RevdKathy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I thought there was a firmware update last month? not this month.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Venomrush View Post
then please dig the statement and put it here within it's original content. (hint: nokia.se, nothing was promised to be 2009)
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Gps issue(doesnt lock without a-gps), video call over 3g and some annoyng bugs(such this) & critical(such random reboots) are important for me. There are many enchantments like mms, more camera options, folders on menu and more things that I dont remember this moment.

Last edited by anapospastos; 2010-01-03 at 17:39.

Originally Posted by SirTurbo View Post
When i bought my E90 2 and a half year ago bugfixes were promised. Today they are not promised any more - but they also didnt come. The E90 is just old and support time is over..
Funny that, when I checked the last firmware was dated 2009 and I thought wow, shows it's their topend business phone when it's worked on for so long after its release.

Tags
fictional update, limpware