Active Topics

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
Originally Posted by pawelstryju View Post
image-viewer needs to be rewritten, so correcting layout and browsing is not so easy :/
does someone knows what exactly files are for image-viewer??? maybe some of files could be decompiled in something that could be more configurable (xml, or similar) so it could be adjusted for portrait
(something like this is existing for vkb: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=79899 )

what do you think????

The Following User Says Thank You to neboja For This Useful Post:
I think that portrait support in image gallery (which already support rotating photos itself) is on close to LOWEST priority.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
Yes, I've just tried this and the only feeds in the reader after a reflash are the two default ones (a couple of twitter feeds). The feed I'd added manually prior to the reflash was gone (as I'd expected).
Oh,

I guess this is a problem at my end then.

Thank you so much for confirming this.

Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
i have installed kp49, nitdroid and replaced transitions file. so installing cssu testing will cause any problem ? or i have to flash my device in order to install cssu ?
can anyone answer my question please.

1. launch image viewer
2. click on an image from the list. it should show you the image in full screen.
3. open keyboard
4. rotate phone in portrait mode
6. the image rotates as well

(i've already added image viewer into blacklist and i know it works when i test this).

i didn't notice the above before but correct me if i'm wrong - full screen viewing of the image shouldn't go into portrait mode when the keyboard is open, right?

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by droll View Post
1. launch image viewer
2. click on an image from the list. it should show you the image in full screen.
3. open keyboard

(i've already added image viewer into blacklist and i know it works when i test this).

i didn't notice the above before but correct me if i'm wrong - full screen viewing of the image shouldn't go into portrait mode when the keyboard is open, right?
So? I don't think this has anything to do with CSSU, it is how image-viewer works. It will be good if someone without CSSU installed confirms.

@panjgoori - there should be no problem, but just in case do a backup.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by droll View Post
1. launch image viewer
3. open keyboard

It's normal behavior of image-viewer. In fact, it starts to behave oddly, if You *don't* add it to blacklist.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

ok thanks for the confirmation. i've had CSSU for so long i don't remember its behaviour without CSSU

Before I used to see my n900 desktop and contents on my TV when connecting via TV Out. After this update I can c only the playing video nothing else. Any settings to enable that feature? I would like to browse pictures, files etc on my TV, apart from just playing video files. Is that possible?

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
i seem to be experiencing an increase in battery drain. I'll keep an eye on it for now, maybe reflash if it persists. There doesn't seem to be any processes going wild under top though.
Well, I'm not seeing that. Also, this is Linux. What's with the constant talk about reflashing? That's like the Microsoft way of solving things. I haven't reflashed my N900 since I got it back in 2010, and I've done some crazy **** with it.

Tags
cssu testing