Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
Actually only once. We can also customize language selector, may be even layout vector storing all layouts, although that will require custom version of all stock languages wanted too, but thats what you have done now anyway.

Unless someone else will deepdive into this I will look this matter after next Sailfish update (or may be this night, who knows what mad scientist will do
For now I leaved the original layout.conf file for the hebrew with 4 arrows. Already updated package on the openrepos.
Now I will try to do the same for two additional heb vkb's with toggle. Will see if I can leave orig. layout.conf or need to change it...
Thanks for your help..

OK, finally I did it. All 3 variations of Hebrew vkb's updated and reuploaded to openrepos. Now all of them not touched the original files and all work
Thanks Penguin!

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2012 @ THESSALONIKI GREECE
greek with arrows?it was very helpfull.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
SailfishOS 1.0.4.20 Ohijärvi breaks custom keyboard installation process and you have go to settings to enable installed keyboard manually.

Does anyone know if there is a method to alter settings from command line or do we need to write an application to enable new keyboard layout automatically? I know pretty much how to do it from qml, but I would like to do it automatically from post install script when new keyboard layout is installed.

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
My manually installed keyboard EnglishX went on without problems. Emoji are still there. Maybe the setting for Untrusted software should be enabled first?

No problem with installation and "Untrusted software" setting does not make any difference. New keyboards won't be visible in keyboards language selection without enabling them in settings.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
https://together.jolla.com/question/...rds-available/

for fast switching between two layouts

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
I've installed my package and it was enabled by default (at least it was on when I opened the language chooser).

I tested with your package (bulgarian_phonetic_keyboard) too and neither of my two Jollas enable that layout either. Could be something to do with if you have ever touched the enabled layout list in settings or not. I have.

Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
No problem with installation and "Untrusted software" setting does not make any difference. New keyboards won't be visible in keyboards language selection without enabling them in settings.
Hmmm.. My visible in keyboards language selection after installation, but I need to choose it because It not shown automatically after installation like it was before the last system update...

P.S. Just noticed, we can disable not necessary languages in keyboards language selection area