Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
Am not fussed about the 450 devices tbh, just if 0 euro pre orders get shipped as a pre order
They've given no information about the 0€ preorder. If you read the tweets/FAQ, they always say "those who preordered first" - I'm 99% certain that that's not the 0€ one.

It would be quite nice if Jolla could clarify this, but I bet that if they say "this launch doesn't include the 0€ preorders", we'll start getting super anxious about the date for those preorders, which they may not have.

So, I'm taking the patience pill, as the other option is freezing myself and ask somebody to defrost me when the device is out ;-)

Originally Posted by pycage View Post
450 is not a low number at all, if they all have to be crammed into the DNA store in Helsinki at the same time.
From that perspective, maybe, but I was talking about the grand scheme of things.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Even 0 Euro option was preorder. It was no different information about the option. 100 40 and 0 should be tähandled the same way.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Even 0 Euro option was preorder. It was no different information about the option. 100 40 and 0 should be tähandled the same way.
No, there was a clear differentiation: first 2 were "1st" and the 0€ was "2nd". I have no idea what the second campaign promised in terms of queue priority.

Yeah - mine was a 0€ pre-order - I ordered from outside the EU.

But I tweeted Jolla, asking if I could change my shipping address to an EU address, so that I can receive the Jolla phone for Christmas. They didn't say that there was anything wrong with that - just that I should mail care at jolla.com.

Now my Shipping Address is an EU one. :-)

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by pycage View Post
450 is not a low number at all, if they all have to be crammed into the DNA store in Helsinki at the same time.
This is the DNA Store nearest to the location of the event on 27th:
http://www.kamppi.fi/yritys/dna-kauppa

The Following User Says Thank You to OVK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
No, there was a clear differentiation: first 2 were "1st" and the 0€ was "2nd". I have no idea what the second campaign promised in terms of queue priority.
It did, what? Where?

It did, what? Where?
Sadly, I can't find the page where the 3 options are available - when those were there, I remember seeing some priority to the 100 and 40 orders over the 0 orders.

Of course, you may not trust my memory (and you would be wise not to). Evidence rules.

Now, we can compare notes if you like - if you have a 100 or 40 preorder, have you got a sequence number? I've got a 0 order which doesn't.

The above makes sense as this: http://web.archive.org/web/201306091...ders/new?order[bundle_id]=2 said that you got a "Limited ed. Jolla preorder number" (whatever that means) and this: http://web.archive.org/web/201307071...ders/new?order[bundle_id]=4 doesn't include any preorder number or anything.

There were no clear indication at the options or mail received telling users that 0 option was excluding from release date. 100 gave a TShirt+special other side. . 40 was removed(sold out LoL) and replaced with 100 and 0. 40 didn't make sense.

Does anyone with a 100 or 40 preorder have a order queue number then?

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red