Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
i added a directory i wanted to play and started playing track1 when this had finished it went onto play track12 instead of track 2?? any ideas? it must be really simple but i just can't see it?
Do you have it set for random play?

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to rm42 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
corduroysack: computer logic with string 1<12<13<131<132<14<2
you can do long push list to enter sorting mode and move all tracks by yourself
also you can rename tracks to 001,002,003..012,013 etc to have proper working sorting

another thing you clear playlist, add new dir go back to playlist and the old ones still there with new dir added? loving this player but it's driving me crazy lol
it's bug described one page ago ... somebody said that it will be fixed soon(http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=191)

Last edited by bonapart; 2011-03-03 at 17:07.

The Following User Says Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
@rm42 cheers for heads up but bonapart has given me a tip to solve it
@ bonapart cheers for the heads up on the bug my sanity is now restored, i've been following this thread from beggining and could not remember that being mentioned cheers

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
looked @ details for track 1 and it has the title correct in details and when i go to re-name track it comes up with the correct title so re-named track 1 to what it should be and saved it and it still says TRACK 1, i've had this problem before when renaming files?

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ PARIS, FRANCE
Originally Posted by FormerPalmUser View Post
Any chance to include *.m4a (without CRM) files in the selection filter?
Renaming into *mp3 is possible in the shell, but direct access would be nice to have ...

P.S. a great player ...
Hi all,

I use mac software "Nokia Multimedia Transfert" for my iTunes library on my N900
Synchro ok for play all tracks in Media Player. (mp3 & m4a)

With SomePlayer i try to create a new playlist with a iTunes folders on my N900. Someplayer find only mp3 files. Not Cool.

I hope import all "m4a" files with next update of SomePlayer... I hope...

Great soft...

.../...

can you list songs by year ?

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
i added a directory i wanted to play and started playing track1 when this had finished it went onto play track12 instead of track 2?? any ideas? it must be really simple but i just can't see it?
I noticed this problem to. I unchecked random play but the problem still persisted. A bug perhaps?

Originally Posted by rm42 View Post
You can already do that.

1) On the current playlist, click on the white arrow at left of a song and select "Clear playlist".

2) On the bottom right of the screen there is a folder icon with a plus sign. Click on it.

3) Navigate to the folder you want to add.
Thanks for the heads up. It's working well, but is still somewhat inconvenient. While one can play any single song directly out of the folder, there does not appear to be a way to have continuous playing within the folder. For that, one has to create a new folder-based playlist first.

Now, if also the *.m4a issue could be resolved, I will likely have found my new default player.

Last edited by jcw1; 2011-03-03 at 21:14.

:/ if u set ur EQ to high there is alot of "skipping" in the song, while rotating or at teh start of the song.

m4a support would be nice.

there is also a open media player in the oven.

I found just a few more issues/suggestions for this application to become the perfect one:
1. the Zoom key control for tracks is not working - only the volume can be controlled (maybe something wrong on my device?)
2. it would be great if you can also add fast forward/backward support (from the zoom keys for long press also)
3. auto resume playback setting support (when exiting and relaunching application)
4. and A->B repeat playback support - this is most useful when using languages learning audio tracks which i use very often. i haven't seen any audio playback application that supports it for the n900 yet...
5. Track length/skipping bar available also in list view.

This is a great application.
Thanks!

Tags
music player, nokia n900, someplayer