Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Metalov View Post
Could you share the ejw.sh script file that did it for you? The one obtained here http://www.mediafire.com/?h7vvck3lrccf1 doesn't quite do the job for me... I also noticed it sets the keybinds in /apps/preenv/earthwormjim directory, but there's no such directory?
I finally managed to fix my keybinds problem - even running the scripts didn't set the keybinds for me. What solved the problem for me was replacing the libsdlpre.so file included with Wgames with a different one (http://www.mediafire.com/?a98qe5bs46hw3hc). Is the included file somehow broken or?

I have tried to install 2 different games but both fail at step 6. Cannot copy icon. Any idea why?

Originally Posted by divan View Post
No, it can't, because .ipk files are closed source and you have to buy them first.

Seems .ipk file is corrupted or wrong. If you sure it's ok, PM me. I would like to see this .ipk file.

Can you please tell what system locale do you use?
Hi Devan,

Does the Keyboard only works with the RU Locale? If it is how to change the Locale? and when will be this Bug will be removed?

Its a great application and you have made many users happy....

Thanks again...

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 543 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Kiev, Ukraine
Sorry for the delay - was really busy last weeks. One more week I need to complete my tasks and then I'll back to maemo world.

Originally Posted by deegore View Post
I have tried to install 2 different games but both fail at step 6. Cannot copy icon. Any idea why?
What games namely?

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 543 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Kiev, Ukraine
BTW, I've beed told by Gameloft and Palm representatives that there is no way to buy games without Palm Pre device. They admit that we're forced to use pirated versions, but the bureaucracy machine doesn't allow them to change situation. So, googling for .ipk is the only possible options for those of us who do not have Palm Pre so far.

The Following User Says Thank You to divan For This Useful Post:
BTW, I've beed told by Gameloft and Palm representatives that there is no way to buy games without Palm Pre device. They admit that we're forced to use pirated versions, but the bureaucracy machine doesn't allow them to change situation. So, googling for .ipk is the only possible options for those of us who do not have Palm Pre so far.
Hi Devan,

By dropping the attached file in to the following folder resolves the keyboard working issue for games.

Hope it helps all the users:

Path: /opt/preenv/lib/

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip libsdlpre.zip (30.0 KB, 141 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to mujtaaba For This Useful Post:
is it working with earthworm jim?..that's the only game not working with keyboard for me.

What games namely?
Driver and NFSUC. I had NFSUC installed manually but I uninstalled it before trying with WebOS. Thanks

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
thx for this program... it really helps alot...

i woud love to see that uno and poker be included in the next update.

thx and keep up the good work

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by infected69 View Post
i woud love to see that uno and poker be included in the next update.
just got the update thx

Tags
easy to manage, games, lame idea, preenv, runs crappy