Active Topics

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Is this thread truly going to reach the 3000+ mark before Nokia announces the TRUE release date?
Yes it will...

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ München, DE
Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
Thanks Nokia uk for lying to me and various other people well done .
What, your phone wasn't shipped today? What happened?

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ München, DE
Originally Posted by pwannell View Post
I think we should twitter @PeterMaemo and see where he is at at the moment
If you have other stupid ideas, please refrain from posting them. Thanks.

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Yep i have made one out of oldvideo boxes and sticky tape i even wrapped it up and did a unboxing movie.
Sorry those two posts in quick sucession cracked me up! Glad to see the wit hasn't departed from the thread.

Posts: 167 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warwickshire
But as I just said. Nokia Retail in Banbury had one in for the staff. surely that means only a couple of days to wait? How do you spell niaive?

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Originally Posted by range View Post
What, your phone wasn't shipped today? What happened?
Ich weiß nicht

Originally Posted by Mengs View Post
But, what I hope for is that people will learn from their mistake and stop buying nokia phones after this one; to teach them a lesson.
I am personally very grateful to Nokia that they have conceived, produced, and almost put on sale exactly the telephone I wished to have. After a few Palm Treos, I got a E61i (when it had been already out for a year or so) and I was very badly impressed by that agoraphobic piece of inferior software that they call Symbian. Very nice hardware, very high-quality. But it is as if the phone came with handcuffs on.

Now, all I see and read about the N900 indicates that at Nokia there is someone with a clue, as regards what a really useful telephone could be.

Thus: do as you wish, but I will buy a N900. When it comes out. The only thing that would make me reconsider is if they were to release a system that was less open than in the pre-release.

Ich weiß nicht
ich auch nicht

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Wolverhampton
Originally Posted by fluido View Post
I am personally very grateful to Nokia that they have conceived, produced, and almost put on sale exactly the telephone I wished to have. After a few Palm Treos, I got a E61i (when it had been already out for a year or so) and I was very badly impressed by that agoraphobic piece of inferior software that they call Symbian. Very nice hardware, very high-quality. But it is as if the phone came with handcuffs on.

Now, all I see and read about the N900 indicates that at Nokia there is someone with a clue, as regards what a really useful telephone could be.

Thus: do as you wish, but I will buy a N900. When it comes out. The only thing that would make me reconsider is if they were to release a system that was less open than in the pre-release.
...Or if they announce the specs of the N920, which isnt going to be a bad bet at this rate?

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by fluido View Post

Please refer to the post you quoted and realize that I never said a word bad about Nokia, in fact I praise them for making good phones. But it's their marketing tactics that should bother people, not their phones.

For the record; Nokia makes great phones!, but they treat their customers like ****. And that is the reason I feel that we should teach them a lesson. I don't think there's a single person who is not frustrated with Nokia by now, and if I was running Nokia I'd be embarrassed, but as history has clearly stated; they don't care about pushing dates back nor care about their customers.

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange