Active Topics

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Dave, Mike, Dan, AMD (that's ur real name isn't it?), Chuck Norris, Gerbick, Anonymous, Artyom, specc, yss, MAG, Minkin, Cue, daperl, Texrat, nokiabot, thedead, ibrakalifa, and pretty much everybody (sorry for those whom I've forgotten).

Yes, even you Lumiaman, Badarox and NokiaFanatic!

I need you to start posting in that thread, let's see when we all collaborate how far we can take this. The Microsoft Tribe are notorious on the entire internet as being the most fierce thread trollers and derailers.

Cheers =D
Aw bro no, my real name is Ahmad Ahmad M. Daher= AMD

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
We need more news like this. Jolla device with nokia resources would be amazing.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
I am going to buy Elop.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
I am going to buy Elop.
Is it worth it?

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Is it worth it?
Nope.
10chars

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
I am going to buy Elop.
Here, take my thanks.

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Rock solid thread

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I am going to buy Elop.
You mean: http://www.elop.org/? Well, good for you.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
You mean: http://www.elop.org/? Well, good for you.
I shouldn't have opened that.

Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Dave, Mike, Dan, AMD (that's ur real name isn't it?), Chuck Norris, Gerbick, Anonymous, Artyom, specc, yss, MAG, Minkin, Cue, daperl, Texrat, nokiabot, thedead, ibrakalifa, and pretty much everybody (sorry for those whom I've forgotten).

Yes, even you Lumiaman, Badarox and NokiaFanatic!

I need you to start posting in that thread, let's see when we all collaborate how far we can take this. The Microsoft Tribe are notorious on the entire internet as being the most fierce thread trollers and derailers.

Cheers =D
I can tell you our line up and we can discuss the tactics more in detail later but I would suggest something like this. We first send in mike to draw attention and engage the "enemy". After that. Me, AMD and daperl flank them with some totally ridicules posts. At the same time specc and Lumiaman parachute behind enemy line to infiltrate and to be seen as Microsoft equals. Meanwhile gerbick and danramos launching their very long posts to make the enemy bizzy reading for ages. Now it would be a great time for thedead to arrive to the scene and explain what everybody actually saying, maybe edit some text or ban someone just confuse the enemy. Maxian and MAG has to stay ready if we need great coders to throw in to the fight. Texrat can stay back and look pretty since I haven't seen him at the battle front for years. Now we just need the knockout punch so I say we call in Orangebox: hey apple, hey Microsoft... Knife!

And the rest of you could stand back and throw stones and candy.

Does this make sense General Kangal? Do we need sassy cassie?

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-04-01 at 21:21.