Active Topics

I don't have any lagging issues when I activate flight mode and power saving mode prior to taking videos. Give it a try, hope it helps!

The Following User Says Thank You to meegofan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by meegofan View Post
I don't have any lagging issues when I activate flight mode and power saving mode prior to taking videos. Give it a try, hope it helps!
Hi, i gave it a try but the lags just won't go away.

Best bet is still a reboot.

Any other ideas?

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Install fasterN9 , let it reboot, give it 1hour on that state, unibstall fasterN9, thats works here,

Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
Install fasterN9 , let it reboot, give it 1hour on that state, unibstall fasterN9, thats works here,
Hey thanks but i think in your case after installing or uninstalling faster n9 will cause the phone to reboot.

So we already know that reboot will fix it temporary. But not a permanent solution.

But thanks anyway.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
You haven't try it, i already try it, and no lag till now, try it, if not fix it, then you can say, experience is the best teacher, dont talk only

Originally Posted by meegofan View Post
It didn't work initially, but i discovered that after i wiped off my n9,
Then enabled power saving mode, no video lags during recording.

Tried it for couple of days now and is stable, i can live with having power saving mode on all the time so that video recording is lag free.

So thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to delta_gate For This Useful Post:
You are welcome! I think it works because the N9 doesn't sync the feeds and e-mails in the background if flight mode and/or PSM is activated... but I'm not entirely sure. At least this explanation sounds reasonable to me...