Active Topics

They should add these special features to this phone :

1. Camera : separated cpu for autofocus , this is for the best focus on duck faces and muscles
2. Internet : permanent scanning location and sharing on facebook every 3 minutes
3. Hardware : these phones detect each other so people won't have problems with ex-partners and other people they don't want to see . The phone will simply show a notification about distance and location where non-wanted person is .
4. Security : If the phone it's stolen , when the thief changes the facebook account with his account , the phone will silently take a photo with front camera and post it on his wall with "I'm gay" text and his mobile number .

I can't wait those duck faces taking photos in mirror with their new facebook phone .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dragoss91 For This Useful Post:
Hell no, it would be just as useful to me as a sheep shearing pogo stick.

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
facewhat

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
i want a Twitter phone.

HTC ChaCha qwerty one of softest keypad i ever try

You could add a poll to your post. Would make giving our simple yes/no opinion easier.

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
No, I would not purchase a Facebook phone.

I do not want an internet services vendor selling me a phone integrated with their services (If there are other services available to use, this usually ends up having the integration unfairly preferring their services)

I want to be able to obtain my device and device software from an entity with little to no bias and control over the software on-device.

side note: The above reasons also apply for my aversion of the Android operating system.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
They should add these special features to this phone :

1. Camera : separated cpu for autofocus , this is for the best focus on duck faces and muscles
Anything that facilitates more uploading of duck faces and muscles to Facebook has got to be awesome!

Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
No, I would not purchase a Facebook phone.

I do not want an internet services vendor selling me a phone integrated with their services (If there are other services available to use, this usually ends up having the integration unfairly preferring their services)

I want to be able to obtain my device and device software from an entity with little to no bias and control over the software on-device.

side note: The above reasons also apply for my aversion of the Android operating system.
Yeah good luck with that. Where do you go instead? Nokia push their services on their devices, apple push their services on thier devices, MS push their services on their devices, what phone doesn't?

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Dude this is talk.maemo.com not windowsloverz.xxx noone here would ever buy such an abomination.