Active Topics

This one, has a buy it now option, so he can't outbid you! (of course he does want £350 for it )

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOKIA-N900...item2a138ed2e7

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
This guy has an interesting concept of what "New" means.
"had 6 months of careful use"

Have to wonder if he carefully overclocked it, carefully dropped it or whatever.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tzsm98 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 38 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by volt View Post
if it was b***t(318), I'd suggest they'd be used as the first government laptops in Kazakhstan.

I like! Is nice!
Man, I laughed so hard It kinda sadens me, though, that most people wouldnt recognise a good Borat reference.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ALLEyezOnMe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rado3105 View Post
Hi, I am trying to buy another one n900 from ebay.co.uk but everytime I am outbid with person marked as: b***d(318).
I just started watching n900 auctions yesterday - I think your nemesis is b***i ... b***d is clearly a freudian slip, where ***="astar"

off topic, but there was a n900 that failed to sell (no bids, £150 reserve) which said it was locked to a portugese mobile operator. I wasn't aware that even the operator-specific firmwares actually locked the phone to one network ... I assume that reflashing to global is all that's required to "unlock"?

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pigro For This Useful Post:
I am also interested. How is it with blocking to specific operator? Is it firmware thing, or hardware?...

I made a mistake he is b***i, today he bought 4 phones. Crazy.

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
It's dr_frost_dk, he got countless mugen covers and batteries, so he is now collecting enough N900 to make use of his mods
Damm*t Estel will you keep your mouth shut , im so close to be the N900 MASTER !!!!!!!!! Muhahahah.......

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
OMG I have found the GUY!!!!

Seriously though, this does seem a little odd though. They must have a lot of money to keep buying these used n900s?

What would the chances of this guy being affiliated with nokia somehow? We all know that the Nokia service and repair stations are all out of replacement units and are not able to replace them... Could he be a Nokia employee trying to re-coupe a few stock units with these second hand spares?

Oh, here is an N900 Buy it Now for £160

Last edited by MINKIN2; 2011-08-30 at 18:57.

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
Originally Posted by debernardis View Post
He's making an (almost) pocketable cluster.
Or, he's Elop wanting to get rid of WP's most dangerous competitor.
Damn you Debernardis - I was going to suggest that the mysterious buyer was going to create a beowulf cluster in his pocket, but you beat me to it...

be fraking cool though....

Nokia 770 (2gb) since Aug 2007
Nokia N800 (32gb) since Dec 2007
Nokia N810 (16gb) since Sep 2009
Nokia N900 (64gb) since Aug 2010 ______________________________

The Following User Says Thank You to gazza_d For This Useful Post:
Posts: 66 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Dubai
How much you willing to pay? I have one in pretty decent condition N900, never repaired been using it as only secondary phone for almost a year now. Works perfectly @ 1100/125. Has nitdroid as well.

Tags
bada rox