Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
And now question to the dev. Is it possible to add a online radio functionality to those buttons, when i am in MAEMO media player "MOD"? i mean the lowest quarter.
I'm sorry, but I have not understood your question. If you wish 1button streaming radio, than get internetradiowidgets.

Originally Posted by cutehunk04 View Post
i thought we can watch movies or any video file right from homescreen... but appreciate your effort... good work mate
I have coded an homescreen widgets to use mplayer from desktop, but not using the whole 800*480 screen to watch videos is a blasphemy from my point of view

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
I have coded an homescreen widgets to use mplayer from desktop, but not using the whole 800*480 screen to watch videos is a blasphemy from my point of view

sure no worries but atleast can see from homescreen what video are we playin so when can i have that appication ?

I've installed the widget but when trying to add it to my desktop I don't see any widget in the list!
What gives? any ideas?

The Following User Says Thank You to newbe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Hi there, I'm having a serious question, how do I align this thing to right without always having it jumping to the next desktop and aligning itself on the left side.

Grrrr

J4ZZ

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by J4ZZ View Post
Hi there, I'm having a serious question, how do I align this thing to right without always having it jumping to the next desktop and aligning itself on the left side.

Grrrr

J4ZZ
Grab it at the most right from the widget without going over die "blue corners"

Remember that there are invisible buttons at the left side of the widget, which means that you will always have an empty space on the left side of the widget.
(unless you change it from the widget settings like I did, check the screenshot)
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
its pretty sad that everyone ignores the fact that alot of people are unable to see this widget in their list to add. I'm getting alot of messages on FB about this widget I hadn't heard of, then see I, too, can't get it to work.

Please properly support your users and community members. Allowing days to go by without even a response is embarrassing. I bet its a simple fix.

I, too, installed this widget, but there's no way to add it. So is there a config file or a GUI I'm missing? And don't say "add it using the homescreen editor", because as I and someone else explained, it IS NOT THERE!

Come on, guys. We can do better, or else we get to where we show how open source, non commercial software can be a weakness to a platform. I'm starting to feel its true, and this is just proving it.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by christexaport View Post
its pretty sad that everyone ignores the fact that alot of people are unable to see this widget in their list to add. I'm getting alot of messages on FB about this widget I hadn't heard of, then see I, too, can't get it to work.

Please properly support your users and community members. Allowing days to go by without even a response is embarrassing. I bet its a simple fix.

I, too, installed this widget, but there's no way to add it. So is there a config file or a GUI I'm missing? And don't say "add it using the homescreen editor", because as I and someone else explained, it IS NOT THERE!

Come on, guys. We can do better, or else we get to where we show how open source, non commercial software can be a weakness to a platform. I'm starting to feel its true, and this is just proving it.
Or just WAIT untill it's promoted to the Extra's repositories and stop whining about unstable releases on the extrasdevel/testing repos

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Hey gionnni88 - I'm not sure how much work is left to do on your app, but I wanted to let you know that the Maemo coding competition is in need of applications for the 'Desktop and Widget' category, so you might want to check it out

Here's the competition wiki with rules and how to enter, and details of the prizes on offer
http://wiki.maemo.org/MeeGo_Coding_Competition_2011

The Desktop category is so short of entries it's being extended an extra week, it could be a great opportunity to showcase your work and perhaps win one of the prizes too

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

The Following User Says Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
nice app - does maemo media player start up using the topmost "hidden" button for others? the others do but nada for media player. prolly some or other mod I did..... thanks gionni88 as always.

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post: