Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Let's see if any of you can sell yours for that much.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
$250 on eBay..... Buy used...

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Klein/Spring, Texas, USA
17% buy the item featured on this page:
Nokia N900 - Smartphone - 3G - WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM - touch / slide-out keyboard - Maemo
$998.99
17% of the people who visit that page must be reta*ded. ( mentally handicapped -- ie IQ below 90 )

jdb2

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by jdb2 View Post
17% of the people who visit that page must be reta*ded. ( mentally handicapped -- ie IQ below 90 )

jdb2
Mental ******ation is not below 90.

ETA: Forum corrected my link, not only my text. Feel free to correct the link.

@radu: That's used. Meaning, Battery has dents in it, screen no longer shines, smells like where it's been kept. Probably needs re-casing unless you have strong nostrils.

New, about 400E, which is nice considering it was 600 at launch and there were versions sold for 600 USD. Which is a little over 400E.

Not bad, but not magical either. Historically, Nokia lets stocks exhaust before price drops too low. Nothing worse than seeing your 600E phone on display for 20.

If it really WAS $305 new, I'd have a new one instead of sending mine back to Nokia.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
That's not 'value'... it's an 'asking price'.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ndi View Post
Mental ******ation is not below 90.

ETA: Forum corrected my link, not only my text. Feel free to correct the link.
The reason I included the "mentally handicapped" statement was to prevent any confusion introduced by the politeness filter.

Would an IQ of 50 suffice? :P

jdb2

Edit : I guess using "idiot" would have been clearer. Oh well. :P

Last edited by jdb2; 2011-05-31 at 17:52.

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
i bought mine brand new this year for 356 dollars (converted from Philippine peso).
i struck a better deal than i thought!

@radu: That's used. Meaning, Battery has dents in it, screen no longer shines, smells like where it's been kept. Probably needs re-casing unless you have strong nostrils.
I got mine as a customer return, for 320 bucks. Battery life was about 95%. A new battery is like 20 bucks or so.
Screen shines, no scratches on mine. I don't get the nostrils comment, why would that be the case?

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
I always re-case mine when bought second hand because it's been in the back pocket near ... well, it's a good idea to get a new case. At the very least, speaking into the mic will get saliva over the device.

Also, getting it on occasion is not the same as buying. Just because you found one on the street doesn't mean they're free. The discussion was about how much it's going for now.

Glad to hear you got it cheap that that means nothing to the rest of us. Phone goes for about 400E now. Unless you're in the Philippines, apparently. I'm guessing deal or plan, though.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

I always re-case mine when bought second hand because it's been in the back pocket near ... well, it's a good idea to get a new case. At the very least, speaking into the mic will get saliva over the device.
By "case" you mean an external "leather" or hard case not the phone's actual plastic "exoskeleton", right? ( ie. involving disassembly )

jdb2