Notices

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
You are either a naive person, or a serving police officer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sKb0t5B_M4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...duct_in_Greece

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Some countries seem to be really fck up. But hey here is some instructions to you fellows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
An app like this should not be difficult to make.
Though, has anyone seen a bluetooth camera that could connect to our N900? Seems to me the biggest show stopper.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by slender View Post
Some countries seem to be really fck up. But hey here is some instructions to you fellows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
lol...at this video.

i have many cop friends, and most are nice. but usualy, just like the movie Colors from the 80's, its the young one that is brutal.

i was pulled over in a carpool lane, i know the cop didnt see my kiddo in the back seat, and i was not speeding and my windows on my audi a6 are tinted dark in the back and lightly in the front (front windows in ca. are not legal)

he asked, do you know why i pulled you over? i answered, no. because i wasnt speeding, there is traffic. and i have my kid in the back, so carpool is fine. (in my head knowing why he pulled me over.)

then he looked around and gave me a look, then asked if i knew that my windows were not legal to be tinted in the front and if i had them done. simple answer..."no. i bought it this way"

he gave me a rediculous ticket (cops are trained to find something. even in training, the training officer can and will ask to pull over a vehicle without saying why to the trainee. and when they ask "do you know why i pulled you over..." they need to find something) i took the ticket to one of my many cop friends, had him sign it off, and then mailed a check for twenty bucks with a thank you note for pulling me over during traffic hour commute with an accident in front of us, without breaking any moving violations and a clean record and showing my little girl how a new cop can actually mistreat a loyal, law-abiding citizen when my tax dollars would have better been put to use getting the guy who rear-ended the car that was 3 cars in front of me that ended up not even pulling out of the road to handle the situation.

...no response.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 434 | Thanked: 990 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
If it comes with a tin foil hat and a book telling the truth about UFO's I'll donate $10 to the cause........

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onethreealpha For This Useful Post:
Some ideas only sound awesome when you're really high. Your idea is overcomplicated, pricey and the number of people who would use it is small.

Just get the app that shuts the red recording light off. Next time you get pulled over open the camera app, flip the lens cover open and start recording. Might want to lock it as well. Much easier.

Also...quit doing stupid **** that catches the attention of the cops. That is probably the best solution to your problem.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymous For This Useful Post:
Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
Some ideas only sound awesome when you're really high.
Lol, I bet OP is baked.

Originally Posted by jd4200 View Post
Lol, I bet OP is baked.
I was getting to the end of the thread and was about to type that, but 39 and a likely stoner - jeez.

Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
I laughed at the whole story!

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Drama, Greece
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
You are either a naive person, or a serving police officer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sKb0t5B_M4
thank you for your kindness.

My mother tongue its greek so excuse me for the simplistic vocabulary.
Officers are humans too. I am not a police officer. About the video, here in greece we have a lot of incidents with police violence. In my naive simplistic opinion police officers are being provoked all the time. They will never attack first except if they are psychlos or somethin.

The Following User Says Thank You to andreas.k For This Useful Post:

Tags
saturn in, uranus