Notices

Can someone test MineCraft?

http://www.minecraft.net/download.jsp

They have a .jar available (Look under the Linux section). You might not be able to get into the actualy game (you might have to buy it) but can someone check if at least it runs?

Just install Java, download it and try it yourself.

Originally Posted by RobbieThe1st View Post
Just install Java, download it and try it yourself.
java on the n900 ? how is that ?

Quote from post #1:
Code:
1. Install p7zip-full and icedtea6 packages. I have extras-devel installed, so they may be there, or in testing. I'm not sure.
The second package provides Java.

i did exactly what you said, and when i try to open it it says jagexappletviewer cannot be found

Make sure you copy the -entire- launch line into a single line.
You are seeing that error as the line got broken into two parts; the first part starting with "/usr/bin/java", and the second with "jagexappletviewer".
I suggest sticking it in a text file first(name it "runescape.sh"); makes things easier.
Then you can just type:
"cd *directory you put runescape.sh in*"
"chmod +x runescape.sh"
"./runescape.sh"

Originally Posted by RobbieThe1st View Post
Make sure you copy the -entire- launch line into a single line.
You are seeing that error as the line got broken into two parts; the first part starting with "/usr/bin/java", and the second with "jagexappletviewer".
I suggest sticking it in a text file first(name it "runescape.sh"); makes things easier.
Then you can just type:
"cd *directory you put runescape.sh in*"
"chmod +x runescape.sh"
"./runescape.sh"
ROBBIE your a geniuusss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls make it work at 600 mz caure if i owerclock i lose warranty? the main reason i wanted n900 was that i could play runescape on the go doing simle stuff (not pvp) =) i play runescape on my mini laptop and its pretty laggy in that too.

PLS PLS PLS make it work<3

ima gonna keep looking this thread for more progress =)

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by owerlord View Post
ROBBIE your a geniuusss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls make it work at 600 mz caure if i owerclock i lose warranty? the main reason i wanted n900 was that i could play runescape on the go doing simle stuff (not pvp) =) i play runescape on my mini laptop and its pretty laggy in that too.

PLS PLS PLS make it work<3
It'll take quite a lot of work to make it playable...

"Patience, my lord."
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

can someone make this into a package and put it in extras devel?