Active Topics

I want to swap my photo and video storage between phones using removable media... oh wait ... I canīt

The Following User Says Thank You to quipper8 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Do you guys really even need to start threads like this? I mean... for each positive point you've listed, I'm sure it will take just one disgruntled person - N900 owner or not - to respond and next there will be some hyper-nerd fight over which offering is best.

Different needs, different products. That's the summation of this entire thread in four words.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 25 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Minnesota
You guys are missing the point... They get as far as oh wait I can't then the next time they see an apple logo they forget about it.

Got another one.

I wish everything was integrated... Oh great shiny worthless app just got released... Let me get my wallet...

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
One thing that iphone can't do is:

Let me sync more than one MS exchanger email accounts. Opps I can only handle one hahahha

Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
Another iphone hate thread..seems as common as N900 hate thread. Instead of posting garbage like that in these threads why not try to be useful and help others, or post ideas etc.

Just to be clear. I don't hate the iphone. I hate Apple. Totally different.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pantera1989 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
It'd be a fairly good diss/parody if the whole thing doesn't simply sound so.... bitter....
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 282 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austin, TX, USA
I want to look at my phone sitting on the desk and know if I have any emails, text messages, or instant messages waiting...iCant. (Love me the little blue light!)

I want to ssh into my phone to transfer music or files on or off....iCant

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Half of your points are old and outdated from like generation 1 of the iphone, the other half work with JB (which you probably don't agree with even though you are on a Maemo board).

And yes there is no Flash support on the iphone.

Only the point about the widget is of note and I think you can do this on JB.

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Another iphone hate thread..seems as common as N900 hate thread. Instead of posting garbage like that in these threads why not try to be useful and help others, or post ideas etc.
The difference is I can take down 90% of these points as working on the iphone. Its just the posters that are misinformed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperiallight For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I don't get how the "No Flash" support is a bulletpoint. I mean, half of this forum hates Flash... they want to uninstall it, remove it, block it, or disregard it - despite others wanting the 10.1 Flash Player plugin like something fierce.

Anyway, music over bluetooth... slow. I'd kill somebody if I had to send over two CD's (ripped) over bluetooth. Try it, time it, get back to me on that one.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
this is so sad