Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
Could you be more specific? I know lots of things you don't
Yes, penguinbait, you do. Lots of things. Including what that black stuff on the end of your avatar's finger is.

As for "more specific," please see the sentences that you deleted from the quote in your message

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by qole View Post
Do you guys know something I don't?
What do you know about native Texas plants?

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
What do you know about native Texas plants?
With my tablet on wi-fi and a few stylus taps, I know everything wikipedia knows.

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Yes, penguinbait, you do. Lots of things. Including what that black stuff on the end of your avatar's finger is.

As for "more specific," please see the sentences that you deleted from the quote in your message
I could tell you, but then I would have to drive to Canada and kill you.. Its best left un-discussed.
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Normally, I wouldn't be too worried. You're American. Even though you've got lots of guns n' stuff, most Americans don't know where Canada is, exactly

But you seem much smarter than the average American, and you do know a lot of things I don't know... But even that doesn't guarantee a whole lot; Obama was heard to say that he was going to talk to the Canadian president about NAFTA.

Our what now?

Last edited by qole; 2008-11-14 at 01:07.

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Normally, I wouldn't be too worried. You're American. Even though you've got lots of guns n' stuff, most Americans don't know where Canada is, exactly

But you seem much smarter than the average American, and you do know a lot of things I don't know... But even that doesn't guarantee a whole lot; Obama was heard to say that he was going to talk to the Canadian president about NAFTA.

Our what now?

Uh, um, oh, he meant your Queen

And I am from Michigan, I have a tunnel, bridges, or I can take my boat. I know where Canada is
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Last edited by penguinbait; 2008-11-14 at 02:14.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Obama was heard to say that he was going to talk to the Canadian president about NAFTA.

Our what now?
If you canuckleheads need a president, we have one for you real cheap.

He'll be in Crawford, TX next January... unemployed.

Let's talk.

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 502 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Bowling Green Ohio (united states)
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
I could tell you, but then I would have to drive to Canada and kill you.. Its best left un-discussed.

Panguinbait's profile:

computer geek and part-time asassin for the CIA.

My ports/creations/hacks: GNOME (for Deblet), Cdeb2», Ubuntu, playable flash games in the "Get Started" app, DBS, ect...

enhanced fedora port has been canceled in favor of NITDebian (TBA)

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ California, USA
Isn't Alaska in Canada? If Not will you take it back so we can be sure Palin never runs for another National office again?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to la3875 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Canada
Originally Posted by la3875 View Post
Isn't Alaska in Canada? If Not will you take it back so we can be sure Palin never runs for another National office again?
OK, We'll take it, but you're going to have to take a whole lot of francopop chanteuses in return. I hope Vegas is big enough for a another half-gross of Celine Dions...

Tags
arm, canonical, ubuntu