Note: Some channels below may not operate 24/7.

[Chinese] CCTV Music
mms://live.cctv.com/livemusic

[Chinese] CCTV-5 (sports)
mms://202.107.35.51/WS_cctv5

[English] Book TV
mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:23292

[Korean] TBS
mms://210.90.46.65/BROD001

[Russian] TV+
mms://38.103.146.146/TV+reklama/

Another great post for us who love to be entertained. Thanks, Dan

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Stunning quality, super streaming and super video quality and panoramic, http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/rss/nova-vodcast-pb.xml, just get this into your videocenter. And I will try to make this URLs into a database, that hopefully one can just dl and stick it in your videocenter and run.

Edit:
Stunning quality, stunning streaming, stunning video quality and ... stunning ending. There aint any. It is a program clip, kind of like trailer. Good to show off the tablet though.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-04-20 at 23:26.

Originally Posted by yabbas View Post
iirc videocenter stores its URLs in a SQLite database file in MyDocs.

When I fix my N810 I'll try and find it for you, you can then backup and restore it whenever [though I thought backup/restore did that anyway?]
Does anyone know how to edit the SQLite database? I tried to open with Excel, access, and word and they all failed.

TIA,

bun

Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
Does anyone know how to edit the SQLite database? I tried to open with Excel, access, and word and they all failed.

TIA,

bun
SQLite Database Browser
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQLite_Database_Browser

download link:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...group_id=87946

Is there any tutorial or documentations about how to use Sqlitebrowser? I do not know how to edit database record, or combining 2 database files. I would like to browse several primary.db and combine it into a single one.

TIA,

bun

Edit: 5/3/08 new version, 72 TV channels for VideoCenter. The VC URLs.txt is a list of the URLs, same as you see on this post. You can add this into your VC by manually type it in. Or, bunanson has done the typing for you,

1) dl the primary.db.zip.deb into your PC, NOT your tablet, and it is NOT a deb file
2) on the PC, rename the file as primary.db.zip
3) expand the primary.db.zip into primary.db on your PC. I use winzip.
4) copy the primary.db back to your tablet and replace the /home/user/videocenter/primary.db with this one. WARNING: your own VC channel will be all gone! pls back up first. I use emelFM2.
5) now enjoy 72 channels TVs on your VC.

Or, somehow replace your /home/user/videocenter/primary.db with my primary.db will get your all the TV channels. Again, when you do this, you will lose all your own internet videos, so back up if you need it.

Or, you can browse it with sqlitebrowser and add it to your existing primary.db

why all this trouble? There is a limitation on file upload and this primary.db file is 1.3 Mb

This 72 TV channels are NOT the same as the 93WorldTVs. They are different materials. You should have both.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-05-04 at 04:07.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
So I followed all the steps, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to find /home/user/videocenter/primary.db! How do I get to that directory? When I go to the Videocenter folder that VC creates on my internal storage, there is not primary.db file. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

answering via n810 in a movin car....

After you extract the file into primary.db on your pc, somehow transfer to your tablet media card, say your external one, then

xterm
cp /media/mmc1/primary.db /home/user/videocenter/primary.db
you may need to be in root
post back if question
bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-05-20 at 23:02.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
No new info, just a thought.

I just installed videocenter on my N810. I have been using VC with MMC boot all along. Right after installation, there are only 2 TV stations, the Rocketboom and the PodShowTV. No sweat, I went to this thread, and actually followed the step, dl the .deb file into my PC, rename, extract, and shared folder back to the tablet, and cp into ~/videocenter. Voila, I got my KatieCouricCBS news and the 72 USA TV stations.

So, the whole thing worked as advertise. That was 4/6/08. Umm.........anybody has since posted any new TV streaming sites? Or sites you would like to add to the present database of 1.3 Mb? Please post here, I would get it in the present database. TIA,

bun