Active Topics

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
El amir : we are preparing : screencasts, full documentation and some example plugins to allow people to supply most of their needs. Just make a model to gather you data and use some of the views to show them or the players to play them! Bam! =) simpler = impossible =)

And from our side, we will be looking at user's plugin helping them to get in good shape (no leaks etc) and publishing in our site the best ones chosen by the users!

Also : monthly releases of new oficial plugins with nice additions =)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to handful For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Originally Posted by handful View Post
Hi anidel I think you are not the only one imagining how it would run in the device so here it goes :

http://www.marceloeduardo.com/18012007015.mp4

Smoother than that? There's not even need for more CPU / GPU, just no tearing =)

Hope you like it!
Downloading it right now... but I believe you
Thanks..
Can't wait to have it ...

Originally Posted by handful View Post
....Actually we could if there was no tearing but this is a limitation in for all the application not only canola : / ....
I can't belive this is still not fixed. Makes it completely uninteresting to finish my apps that use the screen edgewise...

Zeez : Well we need to workaround it while still present. I think it was for a greater good, the screen resolution is too big (the iphone does all the bling bling but on half resolution) so, if you plan like us to move stuff around.. please try to speed up the animations not going to slow, and if possible uses vertical scrolling (we didn't ) shame on us : /

Blip.tv version of the real version running on the device :
http://blip.tv/file/494477

Feel free to repost everywhere.

BR

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
I saw the high quality (but out of focus ) video.. impressive (a part from the tearing)

Anidel : yeah, sorry for that : / hehehe was just to be able to show performance wise =)
here pictures from the dev version (running on linux)

http://codeposts.blogspot.com/

=)

Bom trabalho, amigos!

Does this mean that Canola (at least the new version) will be working with OS2008? This is my must have app for my n800!

EDIT: Nevermind the OS2008 query, I just watched the video clip and it looks like you are running on a n810...mas bom trabalho tmbm!

Last edited by rhouge; 2007-11-20 at 18:15.

Sorry about the 3D engine thing. Article fixed.

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
I find that Canola's just growing into so many just plain random things that it doesn't make any sense, such as the car monitor... and webkit? WTF. The project has no clear vision anymore.