Notices

Now tried ntsc tekken 2. pcsx closes without any error or something, but game doesn't load.....
don't know what i am making wrong...

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by moerderameise View Post
Now tried ntsc tekken 2. pcsx closes without any error or something, but game doesn't load.....
don't know what i am making wrong...
It worked for me. But im using the defaut bios that came with the emulator. So it works but its really slow.

hehe now i set the original bios that comes with emu and now i have again wrong cd error.... don't know what i'm making wrong... so isn't it plaable yet? than i will wait for next release with more speed i hope

Last edited by moerderameise; 2010-03-13 at 21:54.

Originally Posted by moerderameise View Post
hehe no i set the original bios that comes with emu and now i have again wrong cd error.... don't know what i'm making wrong... so isn't it plaable yet? than i will wait for next release with more speed i hope
Well I started to play with the emulator a bit more and I did something and now it plays much faster. And for that cd error try this... Configuration -> CPU -> Enable interpreter CPU.

hmm didn't work....
really don't know why its not working...

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Originally Posted by Heman1310 View Post
Well I started to play with the emulator a bit more and I did something and now it plays much faster. And for that cd error try this... Configuration -> CPU -> Enable interpreter CPU.

Hey mate, possible you can PM me and show me what settings u have enabled and disabled to get it to run better? i have wwf warzone and its running at like 1.9fps to like 6

Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
Hey mate, possible you can PM me and show me what settings u have enabled and disabled to get it to run better? i have wwf warzone and its running at like 1.9fps to like 6
All I did is enable fullscreen by: Configuration -> Graphics -> Fullscreen... Its chopped half, but with the stylys you can enable it
Also if you have enabled the fps meter it will decrease the performance.. alot

Last edited by Heman1310; 2010-03-13 at 22:39. Reason: More info.

List updated:
Added Crash Bandicoot 2, Crash Bandicoot 3, Gex 2, Gex 3

kula world works

Castlevania - Symphony of the Night and tekken 3 tested works but slow