Active Topics

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Thanked you in the sheep thread. Not only do I have the file, I have a way to get iplayer material now too! Thanks so much for hand-holding, and for giving me the incentive to do something new with My Mo.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
Thanked you in the sheep thread. Not only do I have the file, I have a way to get iplayer material now too! Thanks so much for hand-holding, and for giving me the incentive to do something new with My Mo.
more then welcome!
its rare i can help you, as we are both at the same level hehehe
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
I wouldn't say that. I think I got left behind somewhere when my confidence failed.

So thank you.