Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
cool can't wait, I still havn't found out how to change the color of selected item in a list like Application Manager. Shows up White Text on White Background for me on my theme I made.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
Hmm... What's your default text color?
Perhaps you need to change the paintedbackgroundcolor to not to be white (first row, 2nd from the top).

ok that must be the setting I was looking for. Wasn't sure what the name was. BTW I noticed that one of my templates I started when maker was at 1.12 when I made it using 1.13 the media player buttons were messed up I fixed them are where there any other template changes besdies that to 1.13?

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Ok here is my problem I'm having with the template. If i click on an item it show highlighted blue if I use d pad to select it it goes with what do I need to do here are some screenshots
Attached Images

Any chance you could send me the template over mail? I'll take a look at the issue and see what gives. my mail is urho dot konttori at gmail com

Originally Posted by konttori View Post
Any chance you could send me the template over mail? I'll take a look at the issue and see what gives. my mail is urho dot konttori at gmail com
Yeah i'll send it out today. Thanks so much

Hey I have a feature request is there any way to add the ability to change icons and change to large scroll bars using theme maker?

Is there a .psd file for the Echo theme? I've been working on an idea for a theme based on Echo.

andrew: if you want to mess around a bit, you can change the size of the scrollbars using theme maker and text editor, but it takes a bit of doing. I have tested it myself once, but I didn't like to result enough, so I didn't proceed further with it. Let's say that I'll think about adding the support, but having the support makes things a bit tricky.

Cool, I've had a lot of requests for it.