Posts: 44 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by msa View Post
normally when transformers tranfsorm, the original object is, more or less, completely disassembled. in the video the n900 just stays as it is, theres just a robot appearing around it :P
So you'd say the clip lacks realism

Last edited by BigLebowski; 2011-05-27 at 06:05.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by msa View Post
normally when transformers tranfsorm, the original object is, more or less, completely disassembled. in the video the n900 just stays as it is, theres just a robot appearing around it :P
That might be part of the problem I had maybe. I wasn't kidding when I said it just felt.. uncomfortable to watch that commercial. It felt really cheap and kind of lame.

Originally Posted by BigLebowski View Post
So you'd say the clip lacks realism
Since I seem to agree with him, I can at least give you my impression: No, it simply lacks a certain amount of quality, is what it lacks.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
@danramos android on crack roflmfao brilliant lol

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
@danramos android on crack roflmfao brilliant lol
Right? As incredibly cheap and insane as that was... it felt mesmerizing and cool, not unsettlingly asinine like the transforming effects in the N900 ad. Seriously, Nokia could afford to do better but should have done far better even with less money for an ad. :P I guarantee you the Nokia ad is far less viral and interesting.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Last edited by danramos; 2011-05-28 at 10:44.

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:

Tags
negatron dan, shame on nokia