Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by shmerl View Post
So how is Adaia relevant to Jolla / Mer?
Its probably not but that wasn't known before, but since they pop up from nowhere and had headquarters in helsinki/have connection to old Nokias and hw manufacturer they could have been working close with Jolla and sailfish. You don't see that context?

But there is still a small chance they are working with Jolla even if it's uber slim

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-24 at 18:31.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I can't believe it, but Dave is bigger troll than me. Dave, do you have a job?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Not according to the poll

Yes, looking for jolla roumers and facts under every stone 24/7, plus mobile consultant business on the side

what are you doing when you are working

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-25 at 07:05.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
...roumers...
*rumors

And please, stop.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
*rumors

And please, stop.
thank you,

I will when there is no more rumors to find or possibly when you reaching 10 000 thanks. .

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-24 at 19:58.

Its probably not but that wasn't known before, but since they pop up from nowhere and had headquarters in helsinki/have connection to old Nokias and hw manufacturer they could have been working close with Jolla and sailfish. You don't see that context?
According to http://mobiili.fi/2012/10/22/suomala...lliittiyhteys/ they will be using Android:

"Adaian puhelimen käyttöjärjestelmänä pitäisi pyöriä Android-käyttöjärjestelmä." == "The operating system of Adaia phones should be Android"

At a quick look, I didn't find the article source, so no idea where the writer got that piece of information.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I wouldn't call Dave a troll, He's just clearly very existed about Jolla's next phone

I'm also excited and looking forward to what Jolla is going to show, but I'm not as good at displaying it as Dave is!

Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
We need some finns here to translate this for us. Is this a troll company or a real company?

http://mobiili.fi/2012/10/22/suomala...lliittiyhteys/
Another interesting bit in the article is that the company has been founded in April 2011, so they started just about the same time as Jolla.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by minimos View Post
Another interesting bit in the article is that the company has been founded in April 2011, so they started just about the same time as Jolla.
It just means that they started company after Elopcalypse. Tons of ex-Nokians are building their own busineses that they started around that time.

Adaia is making 'tough' Android phones for rough use.

http://www.adaiadevices.com/mission.html

They want it to work anywhere on the planet, cool. Just what I need!

They want it to run android.

What use is an indestructible phone if it has run out of battery?

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla