Active Topics

Originally Posted by jaripi View Post
I removed old one 1.0.91 ... and I installed this one ... I have no date icons any longer in feed ...
Fixed ... just by setting (enable day in icon) ... but I do not understand why it changed ... well, icons are grey ones now, not orange-white any longer - old ones was better (just my opinion) ...

Last edited by jaripi; 2012-01-29 at 16:00.

Originally Posted by jaripi View Post
Fixed ... just by setting (enable day in icon) ... but I do not understand why it changed ... well, icons are grey ones now, not orange-white any longer - old ones was better (just my opinion) ...
The new default setting highlights the current date by only using the coloured icon on that day. The old behaviour can be enabled in the settings by disabling "Highlight current date".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
No date to-dos are shown yet, aren't they? Don't appear at my end at least.

Last edited by DarkSkies; 2012-01-30 at 15:06.

Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
No date to-dos aren't shown yet, are they? Don't appear at my end at least.
No, that feature will be part of version 1.2.0.

The Following User Says Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
I want to change the appearance of an event via the template system. Basically I want to keep the default look but I don't want the bar with the calendar color before the title because I don't need that info. However, the title variable is missing the age in birthday events and in your documentation I can't find a variable for this. How can I achieve the desired result?

Originally Posted by The Best Isaac View Post
I want to change the appearance of an event via the template system. Basically I want to keep the default look but I don't want the bar with the calendar color before the title because I don't need that info. However, the title variable is missing the age in birthday events and in your documentation I can't find a variable for this. How can I achieve the desired result?
Seems like I missed that variable when adding birthday support. I'll add it and send you a preview version later today. Thanks for reporting.

The Following User Says Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
I have just uploaded 1.1.2 which introduces an #{age} and #{formattedAge} variable which should do the job.

Originally Posted by chillip View Post
I have just uploaded 1.1.2 which introduces an #{age} and #{formattedAge} variable which should do the job.
Thank you for the fast update! #{formattedAge} was exactly what I was looking for. However, there seems to be a bug in this variable (which is not present in the #{age} variable): On non-birthday events instead of an empty string I get "(2012)". I assume this is the year of the events date.

Thank you for the fast update! #{formattedAge} was exactly what I was looking for. However, there seems to be a bug in this variable (which is not present in the #{age} variable): On non-birthday events instead of an empty string I get "(2012)". I assume this is the year of the events date.
Sorry about that - I missed an additional conditional. Just redownload the 1.1.2 release and it should be fixed (an empty string if it is not a birthday and the age in parentheses otherwise).

Again, thanks for the fast update. Great support!