Active Topics

Originally Posted by fpp View Post
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I agree with GA in that the new quoting format, with the icon link to the quoted post, is really nice ! :-)
Thanks! I haven't updated the 'code' and 'php' bbcodes look yet. Hope to do that this week once I finish up the bug reports and your requests.

The Following User Says Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
I attached 2 screenshots to demonstrate how broken the new theme is on my N800. I have a minimum font size of 20.

Please get it fixed, guys!
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Rider For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
Rider, I have the same problem and I thought it was due to previously installed iTT-specific tweaks. But I just searched and I don't have any. OTOH, I do set my min font size to 20, like you. So you're right, it's a problem. And one that didn't arise on the old iTT and that I don't recall running into elsewhere.

Edit (5-8-09): Hmm. I think I was mistaken. Even with no special .css and the min font size even at 12, I get screwed up maemo.org Talk formatting like Rider shows above. It may be something I did to prefs.js.

Last edited by GeraldKo; 2009-05-08 at 17:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to GeraldKo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Please get it fixed, guys!
For the new talk theme, there's no "guys". Just "guy". Singular. Reggie.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 794 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ /Canada/Ontario/GTA
This is the first time that I am visiting ITT while tethered via EDGE. The site is incredibly efficient, as it loads quickly, is full featured, scrolling is a breeze, and the theme is growing on me. Great job! The previous ITT theme was so slow, there was no way I could have surfed while tethered to my EDGE phone. To do that, I had to use the minimalist theme.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EIPI For This Useful Post:
My browser do not have the above broken images as Rider's showned above but i will like to know where do you guys have the fonts settings so i can set mine to a larger one thanks.

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

Originally Posted by Un27Pee View Post
My browser do not have the above broken images as Rider's showned above but i will like to know where do you guys have the fonts settings so i can set mine to a larger one thanks.
Try this bookmark in Microb

about:config?prefname=font.minimum-size.x-western&prefvalue=18

Then click Set Preference

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeraldKo For This Useful Post:
Thanks can i change the value =18 to 20? and do you mean to bookmark the link as well?
Edit thanks Geraldko i have been able to set it, selecting the link was difficult with the tablet but is is done,

T3 - IT 810

Last edited by Un27Pee; 2009-05-04 at 17:37.

Originally Posted by Un27Pee View Post
Thanks can i change the value =18 to 20? and do you mean to bookmark the link as well?
I keep it as a bookmark. You can use any number you want. 18 works with the new standard theme, 20 causes problems.

Edit (5-8-09): Hmm. I think I was mistaken. Even with no special .css and the min font size even at 12, I get screwed up maemo.org Talk formatting like Rider shows above. It may be something I did to prefs.js.

Last edited by GeraldKo; 2009-05-08 at 17:17.

Originally Posted by GeraldKo View Post
I keep it as a bookmark. You can use any number you want. 18 works with the new standard theme, 20 causes problems.
Thanks for the help i will like to know how to revert to the default config in the future to keep it on record, and what was the default font size used?
I observed some sites don't handle well with that size especially the headers even though it is a lot better with itT

T3 - IT 810

Tags
tired topics