Notices

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Poland !
My first day with sygic on N900 i'm very impressed and convicted that i'll buy license after Full premiere

The Following User Says Thank You to VeR For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by VeR View Post
My first day with sygic on N900 i'm very impressed and convicted that i'll buy license after Full premiere

Good to hear that the gps application is coming to the n900. Initially I was dissapointed that ovimaps prob isn't coming to the n900. But I can live with this app if the price is right.

Just waiting for it to come out to make my choice as to weather I buy the n900.

Did you have lagging problem like the other tester? The other tester experience lags when the app announce to turn left or right (so the driver may miss the turn already). Let's hope that is just a single incident. Thanks for that screen. Looks awesome. Can't wait.

I had no problems like lagging etc. But what I miss in this version, is button to minimanise sygic (for example in top left corner). Searching is fast, such as track calculating. I was very supprised,when my N900 has full GPS signal in less than 15 seq. Nokia have done their homework

Some more Screens :

And this is like it should be in my opinion :

1. I Need this button
2. Some of options are not corretly translated to some languages.

GPS signal in 15 sec...NICE!...but I imagine that's with network location (you have data service)?

ANyway, looks like it is shaping up to be quite nice. As for the minimize app, have you try the CameraKeyd app....use the camera key to switch between app...see how well those two works....

AGPS (based on network) was turned OFF! Thats amazing Cam key works, i can switch between app, but it's a bug - not something that is made by developer of sygic. There should be something on the screen to easily tap it and change apps.

but it's a bug - not something that is made by developer of sygic. There should be something on the screen to easily tap it and change apps.
what do you mean with not something that is made by sygic?
If a program goes into full screen then it is the programs responsibility to create that button.

i think that sygic should make any button to switch between apps. We shouldn't use camkey or powerbutton.

how r u guys getting the program. In the sygic website it still says that its coming soon

Originally Posted by bushnaq View Post
how r u guys getting the program. In the sygic website it still says that its coming soon
They are testers.

Tags
application, fremantle, gps, maemo, maemo 5, map, navigation, sygic, turn-by-turn