Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
LOL....troll! You can get it directly from NokiaUSA and they have it in-stock. Go troll somewhere else besides talk.maemo.org
troll? lmao, im just posting it so if someone like me have problem ordering from NokiaUSA (Authorization failed, order canceled then you'll have to wait 4, 5 days b4 you can try again, if it failed again then you'll have to wait AGAIN) and other companies can just buy it from there and know for sure that they'll get theirs next week. Btw, it's not my ebay seller accounts. And take a look at the link, they all sold out. I guess there're ppl like me who can't stand at those problems and have more important stuffs and vacation coming up. Thus, we just go ahead and pay a lil more.

The Following User Says Thank You to xitrum For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thisisjjd View Post
m3kyd - I ordered 10 October (a week before you), lowered price twice, and mine is sitting in "preparing for shipment" for the last two days. I guess it takes a long time to prepare.
thisisjjd - Before you saw "preparing for shipment", did you have the message "shipping soon" ? or any other messages?

To whomever asked if I paid tax on the phone from nokiausa.com, yes I did. But I also had to pay tax ordering from Amazon (before I cancelled it of course)

6% sales tax to Kentucky. NokiaUSA.com has the phone for only $20 more than ordering it from Amazon. To me, I'm paying $20 extra bucks to get it this week instead of in 2010.

Originally Posted by ahmadka View Post
Hey has anyone received any actual shipping confirmation too, with any tracking numbers .. ? If so, please post your pre-order date, the date when you got the 'Shipping Soon' message, and when you got the Shipping Confirmation email ..

My order has been on 'Shipping Soon' for about 36 hours now, and no Shipping Confirmation so far .. I pre-ordered on Oct 2nd ..
I got the "SHIPPING SOON" message on Thurs..then i got a tracking # on Friday with email. Estimate delivery date is Dec 1st because I used 2-day shipping method. If i used 1-day shipping method, it should be here Nov 30th. I pre-ordered on Sept 17, 2009 with price changed TWICE to the lowest of 529.99.

Last edited by romanianusa; 2009-11-28 at 18:29.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
F,..UCK stupid Amazon. Their customer service is surely really low. Terrible response.

Thank you for writing back to us at Amazon.com.

I understand you're upset, and I regret that we haven't been able to address your concerns regarding the Nokia N900 to your satisfaction. We can't offer any additional insight or action.

We've appreciated your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Best regards,

Cheyanne H.
Amazon.com
We're Building Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company
http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Here guys people do talk about the shipping for N900 on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/its-official/f...&cdSort=oldest

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
F,..UCK stupid Amazon. Their customer service is surely really low. Terrible response.

Thank you for writing back to us at Amazon.com.

I understand you're upset, and I regret that we haven't been able to address your concerns regarding the Nokia N900 to your satisfaction. We can't offer any additional insight or action.

We've appreciated your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Best regards,

Cheyanne H.
Amazon.com
We're Building Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company
http://www.amazon.com/your-account
EPIC FAIL !!!!!

Same problem - ordered N900 from Nokia Online Store - authorization failed but $613.13 were gone from my debit card.
I called Nokia, they could not find the order.
after I finished with call, few minutes later i got email from Nokia with order cancelation. Strange. No phone and for the next 3-5 business days - 613.13
Thanks Nokia!

Originally Posted by xitrum View Post
troll? lmao, im just posting it so if someone like me have problem ordering from NokiaUSA (Authorization failed, order canceled then you'll have to wait 4, 5 days b4 you can try again, if it failed again then you'll have to wait AGAIN) and other companies can just buy it from there and know for sure that they'll get theirs next week. Btw, it's not my ebay seller accounts. And take a look at the link, they all sold out. I guess there're ppl like me who can't stand at those problems and have more important stuffs and vacation coming up. Thus, we just go ahead and pay a lil more.

Originally Posted by ahmadka View Post
EPIC FAIL !!!!!
lol I know yeah but i'll still harassing them until they decided to ship the item to me.

I'll do the same

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t