Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Tallahassee, FL
I have installed the update (and the updated update), deleted the .mPIM directory and everything seemed to sync up without problems.

The issue with repeating events not repeating correctly on the week and month views has been addressed, it seems. My every-other-friday event used to show every other day on the week and month views, and show correctly on the daily view. This is no longer the case. Now they show up (as always) on the correct day on the daily view, and don't display at all on the weekly or monthly views.

I do like the new icons and layout... and I'm looking forward to seeing more improvements in the future.

I have version 0.4.2.2 installed and also deleted the .mPIM directory but still preferences aren't saved. There is this mcalendar.db file but is this the file where settings are saved? Is there something else to do than uninstall and reinstall? It is not the version problem because you have managed to get syncro working. I'm wondering is there another program interfering mCalendar possibly?

now i am getting an error "captcha required"

Just installed 0.4.2.2, deleted .Mpim and now I cant save settings at all!? nothing I add to my settings get stored. If I start mCalender from commandline and try to add something I get a python trace *****ing something about the database! Khertan, there is something buggy with this version...

Originally Posted by miind View Post
Just installed 0.4.2.2, deleted .Mpim and now I cant save settings at all!? nothing I add to my settings get stored. If I start mCalender from commandline and try to add something I get a python trace *****ing something about the database! Khertan, there is something buggy with this version...
Post the debug information that you get when running it from the command line.

does anyone know yet if we can change to standard am/pm time, not 24h?

Heres the python traceback... What I did was
1. delete the mPIM folder
2. start mCalender
3. try to add an event.

still no luck with saving preferences.. so I cant sync with my google calender.

saveToDB

cal_iddefault

google_id:

cal_iddefault

google_id:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/mcalendar/mevent.py", line 183, in Update

self.event.saveToDB(self.widget)

File "/usr/lib/mcalendar/mevent.py", line 125, in saveToDB

widget.dbcur.execute('INSERT INTO events (uuid , start, end, description, repeat, repeatvalue, until, lastup,googleid,frequency,byday,alarm,alarm_value, alarm_id,cal_id) VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?);',[self.uuid,self.start_datetime.strftime(DB_FORMAT), self.end_datetime.strftime(DB_FORMAT),self.descrip tion, str(int(self.repeat)) , str(self.repeat_number), self.repeat_until.strftime(DB_FORMAT),self.lastup. strftime(DB_FORMAT),str(self.googleid),self.freque ncy,self.repeat_byday,str(int(self.alarm)), str(self.alarm_value),self.alarm_id,self.cal_id])

sqlite3.IntegrityError: column uuid is not unique

Delete EventEditor

delFromDB

UpdateList

It keeps saying authentication error even when I try with or without the @gmail.com

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

probably because it doesnt save your settings. Thats the error I and a few others get and thats because username and psw arent saved in the settings. I think we could need a little bugfix from khertan here.

Originally Posted by prk60091 View Post
now i am getting an error "captcha required"
I am having this issue as well and incorrect username or password problerm even though my login info is correct and it wipes away all settings.

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

Last edited by Un27Pee; 2008-09-22 at 17:15.

Tags
calendar, google