Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by hardy_magnus View Post
is there something similar to "quick setting on power menu" patch by alina that works in 2.1.0.10 ?
It still works for me, you just have to go get it from warehouse/openrepos again

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vitaminj For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by meet.vino View Post
Updated to 2.1.0.11! but I dont really know what is the update for!!
Most likely it does what the release notes say it does: It fixes a bug in the Bluetooth status indicator.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to benny1967 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
Most likely it does what the release notes say it does: It fixes a bug in the Bluetooth status indicator.
I had many freezes with my C in the last days - always in the car with bluetooth enabled: Screen keeps black - not responsible for double click. This bug should be away now but I need some time to proove it. As with the LPM the status bar and it's elements seems to be sensitive for changes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cy8aer For This Useful Post:
2.1.0.11 Fix this problem

https://together.jolla.com/question/159273/phone-jolla-c-becomes-unresponsive-after-the-latest-update-21010/[/URL]

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
Originally Posted by vitaminj View Post
It still works for me, you just have to go get it from warehouse/openrepos again
it is installed in my phone (aqua fish) but patch manager could not apply the patch. mmmmmmm conflicts with the eventview control patch , its working yay. thanks man

The Following User Says Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
Hi,

After Update 2.1.0.11 when i reboot i always have a message to update again the System why? if i press on it it restart to download why ? What is the problem?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
friends my device (aqua fish) is on 2.1.0.10, today i installed keyboard with numbers and arrows by fravaccaro then uninstalled it and then i installed emoji keyboard by penguin but after that the system font changed to the one used in iph*nes and since then i have been trying to change the system font using themes but nothing is happening. i am able to change the icon theme but not the font. what should i do ? update to 2.1.0.11 or a factory reset? installing apps again is a pain in the bu*t.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
updated to 2.1.0.11 but it didn't help. had to factory reset.

The Following User Says Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
two patches quick setting on power menu and volume control setting by alina these patches i tried to unapply while upgrading to 2.1.0.11 but it failed and then i tried to uninstall these two patches but after uninstall these patches were there in the phone , installed again but patches didn't work. degraded to 2.1.0.10 , nothing worked, had to factory reset again hahaha. will stick to web catalog from now on.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:

Tags
sailfish os, sfos upgrade