Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
Anyone notice on the FAQ section under preorder it says shipping date September?
Could've sworn it used to say second week of September...
Did the launch get pushed back again?
From this tweet, what I understand is the first batch is already locked, so maybe they edited the FAQ to take into account the next batch and avoid disappointing new people ordering (?).

Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Not me, that would turn funny quite fast.
Would be interested myself in hearing about the viability of using anbox for the basics pain tasks like whatsapp and bank apps.
Last time i used anbox on Nexus5 the OS integration was practically non existant. Did i get right that anbox has to be "adapted" per device, but OS integration is the same for all devices with same OS?

EDIT, Michał answered your question:
Anbox is working on sailfishos on some devices but the dev working on it kinda stopped doing it

Anbox video
Thanks, didn't see videos as recent as this one for Anbox running on Sailfish. It seems to be working okayish, really a shame that development has stopped. It would be interesting to see if Michal has extra information, and if someone is planning on taking over the work.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
still no info about device weight?
Not exactly, left my scale in the shop, sry.
But i had all 3 devices shown in below screenshot of Leszeks video in hand and when i recall correctly, the pro1 (middle) was only very slightly heavier than the XA2 Ultra (left). That is known to weigh 221g.
My guesstimate is the Pro1 prototype we had at Froscon does weigh between 230 and 250g.
Attached Images

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Not exactly, left my scale in the shop, sry.
But i had all 3 devices shown in below screenshot of Leszeks video in hand and when i recall correctly, the pro1 (middle) was only very slightly heavier than the XA2 Ultra (left). That is known to weigh 221g.
My guesstimate is the Pro1 prototype we had at Froscon does weigh between 230 and 250g.
That's a very logical and precise estimation. Final sample weights 241 grams. Lies in the middle of your range.

The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
That's a very logical and precise estimation. Final sample weights 241 grams. Lies in the middle of your range.
\o/
I only wrote the official (non disturbing) version.
What was actually going on in my chef head was:
ok, 1 Nigiri riceball is 10g. Was the difference greater than 3 riceballs? No, so lets underestimate and say between 1 and 3 riceballs more than the XA2 which i then looked up its weight and posted

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
still no info about device weight?
As Chen mentioned above, 241g. Wonder if dimensions changed at all too
They should update the site if they haven't already

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Probably the dimensions have already been carved into the stone tablets, only the weight has not been finally measured...

Also the lack of weight information may be due to how many riceballs are included in the sales package?

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 493 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ France
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
[...] browsing on the N900 with its stylus felt so natural.
To this day, I'm still longing for an up-to-date resistive screen (even without a stylus), instead of this capacitive crap we've been fed with for ages

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to British For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
since I exchanged 3 resistive digitizers on N900 and left with dead one again, I'm glad that they moved to something more reliable. There are more than enough decent styluses for capacitive screens.
Not to mention active one from Note.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
Isn't it nice that Christmas comes earlier this year? Before December? - Only few weeks... And then...

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
well, they just died. They even replaced MB after the second one died but it continued on the new MB. And honestly, I don't miss it at all. The precision it provides was needed on smaller screens but today not so much. And UIs are much more finger friendly designed.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit