Originally Posted by bugoy View Post
SOLVed: using the phoenix from nokia, can be flash successfully ,, plz contact your nearest nokia center and tell the phoenix solution. the prblem is the new updated of cssu (operator name widget) the cssu t4 is the reason of this
hey tell more about this
how to fix it
nokia care center ws unable to fix it

Originally Posted by bugoy View Post
SOLVed: using the phoenix from nokia, can be flash successfully ,, plz contact your nearest nokia center and tell the phoenix solution. the prblem is the new updated of cssu (operator name widget) the cssu t4 is the reason of this
Can you please provide stept by step, how to resolved this?

DAMN IT! You're the man!! Flashing my N900 with Phoenix finally helped me out I can call and recieve SMS again

I am experiencing the same problem..!Its not about a new phone..i love the n900 and i want to fix it at any cost i gave it at a service center he kept it with him for 22 days and got back my phne without any result...Is there a proper fix for this or sould we try the trail and error method..?Someone with knowledge pls reply..Cant wait to see my device alive..!

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway, Oslo
I took a screwdriver and opened my N900.
Blew away some dust and loosened the motherboard.
Rinsed it under "eletrocleaner", and bent on it carefully as it was slightly curved
Now it's working fine. I have had this problem 3 times now. The two other times i had to send it to Nokia care. They fixed it for me but now its out of warranty so i hope this will work til i get my White N9 64GB

Has anyone have any updates about possible solutions? The error appears even without a SIM card. The toliet papar fix doesn't work either. I really want to fix this so I can use my N900 as a phone. I'm desperate as I love this phone.

Edit: I'm willing to flash it but my USB port fell out.

This post has the solution - it worked for me 6 months.
I used thin strips of adhesive backed plastic on the chips, instead of springs.
(I would have reapplied the solution after that, but found second n900 to buy instead)

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=18

The Following User Says Thank You to nman For This Useful Post:
Well I opened the GSM module. Those spring, do they have to be those? I tried using some similiar and the result was the same. Still getting the same telephony error.

They don't have to be the same....I used some plastic/rubber stuff (I had a sheet of little plastic stick-on "feet", I used the thinner stuff between them.
You need something thick enough that the metal cover is hard to get back on the chips, and it's bulging... so it's putting good pressure on the chips. (but if it's too thick the keyboard won't stay in place)

Well I tried it, the metal cover is bulging and it was diffucult to put back on but no success, still getting the telephony error.

Tags
antenna, communication, depressing, disabled, error, problem, telephony