Active Topics

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Originally Posted by Dancairo View Post
I like this line in the description
"These are one of the best styluses available for your handheld, and is particular suitable for discerning users"
so, if you're not a discerning user, don't buy LOL
LOOOL , didn't see that one .

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Fremantle, W. Australia
Originally Posted by ZootHornRollo View Post
UK seller for replacement stylus http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-BLACK-REPL...f43654ff12334c
Seven pounds for one plastic stick? Tell 'im he's dreamin'!

And I'd consider the neg. feedback before buying from imode_technology

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Scotland
Er.... says £3.95 on my screen... free postage

edit : just notice you are in Australia

Last edited by ZootHornRollo; 2010-02-26 at 18:17.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Victoria, Australia
Originally Posted by myk View Post
...And I'd consider the neg. feedback before buying from imode_technology
Just noticed that, myk - but it's a bit late now. Transaction completed and email advising shipment received yesterday.

All I glanced at initially was total f/b of 5609 and 100% rating. That of course doesn't factor in eBay's rather flawed new feedback system which drops off ratings more than 12 months old.

Looking at the last few transactions, he might have run into problems & given away the game about 2 years ago - the first f/b since May 08 appeared yesterday (and it's positive).

Anyway, I hope he/she has better supplier(s) now, otherwise I've blown my $7.60 and will have to rethink my retirement plans.

Originally Posted by SR90 View Post
I have found a ebay seller that has some in stock

check it out

Cheers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/S3-3-X-Stylus-Pe...item19ba0ad050
Yeah saw that one too... ordered a 3 pack this past wednesday. So maybe in a week or so typical.

I've ordered few items from other hong kong vendors on rare occasions and so far no bad experiences other than seeing the sealed taped message [INSPECTED BY US CUSTOMS].

Last edited by raddg; 2010-02-27 at 00:23. Reason: added quoted message

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
raddg , Happened to me couple of times and also it takes so much time to receive it here in Vancouver , Canada , other than that , It is ok

Make sure you let us know how they are

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Victoria, Australia
I'm happy report that imode_technology delivered quickly and the stylus fits perfectly. If it's not original from Nokia it's a damn good copy because I can't tell them apart.

I've paid AUD $7.60 for 3 x styli, so that's about half what some of the others are asking.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to westats For This Useful Post:
Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by westats View Post
I'm happy report that imode_technology delivered quickly and the stylus fits perfectly. If it's not original from Nokia it's a damn good copy because I can't tell them apart.

I've paid AUD $7.60 for 3 x styli, so that's about half what some of the others are asking.
I agree, same here!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skalogre For This Useful Post:
I lost my stylus over the weekend and my experience with Nokia customer support has been frustrating to say the least.

I first attempted to rectify the situation by calling the Nokia sales line and getting someone in accessory sales to sell me a replacement stylus. Unfortunately, no styluses(styli?) are available for sale at this time and was informed that they do not anticipate having any available for 3-6 months! Seriously?!

I was then transferred to warranty support who first claimed that there was nothing they could do for me because I purchased the phone from Amazon. I persisted, and the rep told me then that my best bet would be to use google or ebay to find a third party solution and that there was no such thing as a replacement from Nokia. I wanted to talk to a supervisor but had to wait for a call back.

I then stopped into the Chicago flagship store, to see if a replacement stylus could be obtained there and although they looked to see if they could find one for me, there was no luck there either.

I received a call back from a customer support supervisor who reiterated everything I had heard previously,heard, namely that my only solution was to buy one from Ebay. He said it was not Nokia's policy to assist customers for damage to "decorative pieces" of their phones -- how on earth is a stylus a decorative piece?!

I was forced to order a replacement from a Hong Kong outfit via ebay which will arrive in 4-6 weeks I cannot fathom how this is the *only* solution to what must be a common problem. I've had other devices that used a stylus and this is the first time I've had a problem finding a suitable replacement.

Tags
get one from ebay eos