Active Topics

Posts: 259 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Athens, GR
Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
In the spreadsheet #454 was marked as sent or in purgatory since 17 Jun, like mine, and I am waiting too. Maybe it was an error and really they weren't sent (I hope). My TOH cover is red, the other parts are equal.
how exactly do you check the sent/purgatory date?

Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by gsalone View Post
how exactly do you check the sent/purgatory date?
you take a time machine, travel back in time -1 day at a time- and check if the number is in the list every day

or (for more quick questions like this):

Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
COME ON IRC

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Being identified on Google Drive with a google account and then clicking File and there selecting "See revision history". You then can see the history of the file, between modifications until now.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 259 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Athens, GR
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
you take a time machine, travel back in time -1 day at a time- and check if the number is in the list every day

or (for more quick questions like this):
been there, didn't get a reply
anyway

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Zoetermeer - Netherlands
I received my FUNKY oh today. No postal service, just mail delivery. Found a nice box on my doorstep. Thought about a unboxing video. But is was very simple. Open box, open bag, take keyboard, attach keyboard, let some installing play out, type.

Now I have to learn to type on it. Nice keys, nice feeling. Arrows on the left and big enter key is something to get used to for me. As stated before me in this topic, some keys need some pressing to work properly.

Not al applications work as good with the keyboard. I tried to search for a movie in the imdb website. The search text field didn't react to the keyboard. Tried some other sites with text fields, some work, some don't.

I like the idea of the TOHKBD2 ambiance. Its just a little dark though.

Complaining about the less nicer stuff comes later, if it comes at all.

I love the FAQ about the short cuts. I tried the setting app and changed the sticky light. Nice and nerdy!

Dirk Thank You.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to madmax For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I received my FUNKY oh today. No postal service, just mail delivery. Found a nice box on my doorstep. Thought about a unboxing video. But is was very simple. Open box, open bag, take keyboard, attach keyboard, let some installing play out, type.

Now I have to learn to type on it. Nice keys, nice feeling. Arrows on the left and big enter key is something to get used to for me. As stated before me in this topic, some keys need some pressing to work properly.

Not al applications work as good with the keyboard. I tried to search for a movie in the imdb website. The search text field didn't react to the keyboard. Tried some other sites with text fields, some work, some don't.

I like the idea of the TOHKBD2 ambiance. Its just a little dark though.

Complaining about the less nicer stuff comes later, if it comes at all.

I love the FAQ about the short cuts. I tried the setting app and changed the sticky light. Nice and nerdy!

Dirk Thank You.
Just wondering whether yours were a Kickstarter order or did you order it from the http://funkyotherhalf.com/ . Curious because I ordered it from the latter. if you ordered it from funkyotherhalf.com/, hopefully mine will arrive in a week or two.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yawuji For This Useful Post:
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Zoetermeer - Netherlands
Originally Posted by yawuji View Post
Just wondering whether yours were a Kickstarter order or did you order it from the http://funkyotherhalf.com/ . Curious because I ordered it from the latter. if you ordered it from funkyotherhalf.com/, hopefully mine will arrive in a week or two.
I ordered from kickstarter.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madmax For This Useful Post:
yeah im funkyotherhalf too, just waiting and trying tobignorevthevphones autocirrect BECAUSEVNY FINGERS WONT NEED CORRECTION WHEN I HAVE A FRICKING KEUBOLKARD!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tetris11_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 269 | Thanked: 1,096 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hampshire, UK
Originally Posted by epninety View Post
... the latest firmware upgrade has bricked it
Well, a few hours patient trying, and I've successfully unbricked my Jolla

so the next question is ...... Where is my TOHKBD?!?!

(only joking Dirk!!! Still patiently waiting.)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to epninety For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Any ETA for the missing keypads Dirk (fixed AZERTY, Stealth) or still nothing from the manufacturer?

Being in the first 70 preorderers (out of more than 1200) and yet in the last 32 unlucky ones is a torture.

Please, if you have no ETA yet, could you please post it here in the thread when you have it? I check regularly IRC but it would be more convenient to just know that the info will be here when available, instead of wondering indefinitely, and bothering you every n days on IRC.

Tags
keyboard, kickstarter, other half, tohkbd