Notices

Originally Posted by msaari View Post
Stupid question - how can I access N900 menus while in Dosbox? I had to kill Dosbox with the power button to leave the game (1830, which seems to work well).

isom, you can launch the game from Dosbox config file. Just add cd prince and whatever to the autoexec part of the config file.
Can't you use ctrl + backspace to change focus, then you can select the background. I havent use dosbox for ages now but it works for most other apps

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Here's rover.sys for any ADOM players, with these combinations mapped additionally:

fn+z = > (descend stairway)
fn+c = < (climb stairway)
fn+left = 1 (southwest)
fn+up = 7 (northwest)
fn+down = 3 (southeast)
fn+right = 9 (northeast)

Wouldn't know where to start if it weren't for javispedro's posts... Thanks, mate!
Attached Files
File Type: zip rover.zip (349 Bytes, 221 views)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trompkins For This Useful Post:
Posts: 439 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza
i wish write in dosbox : : : : : : : : : : : two points ::::::::: :

but this is impossible , dosbox keymapper have not this symbol.

I can not start with c: forever i start with z: , yes i tried command line c: bla bla bla and start with z:

i tried and copy : : : notes or xterminal to dosbox but it is not possible.

Any idea???

edit: i can now, with rove.sys us

Last edited by samipower; 2010-08-17 at 22:30.

Originally Posted by cddiede View Post

So, pick a directory on your device where your DOS comparable files/games will live. (in my example this is /data/dosbox)

Go to your dosbox.conf file and add this to the bottom:

[autoexec]
# Lines in this section will be run at startup.
mount c /data/dosbox
c:

This mounts the drive as C: and changes you to that directory when the app starts.
Giving this a go as we speak - downloaded 0.73 and istalled it - no come to the keyboard problems yet! lol

Where do I find the dosbox.conf file? I cant see it in files when I plus my phone into my PC - forgive my nooby-ness! lol

I have downloaded the dosbox.073.conf file and have followed the guidelines below - but everytime I load up dosbox it starts in my z: drive again

I entered pwd in terminal and it came up with /home/user

So I have ameneded the autoexec file to:

mount c /home/user/dosbox(files where my games and .conf file is in ) however no joy

Also tried mount c /home/user/MyDocs/dosbox - again no joy

Please help - been reading up for ages and getting nowhere fast

My workaround was to edit the conf file...

I created a folder "dos" when connected to my PC
Open the terminal and type

Code:
$ cd ./dosbox
$ vi dosbox-0.73.conf

At the end of the file ([autoexec] part) I added the following lines:

Code:
mount c /home/users/MyDocs/dos
c:

When I open DosBox it mounts the c partition and goes there automatically now.

Originally Posted by moerderameise View Post
do you have found out how to make a right mouse click? still searching an answer but everybody seems ignoring my posts.... i really searched much here on maemo.org and also with google but can't find any answer.... i'm getting crazy
im also looking for this or is there a key number i can map it 2 any as its needed to atack in arena ( elder scrolls 1 ) and no fun getting killed without fighting back help b much appreciated + thanks 2 all those who have put the effort in 2 getting dosbox working respect

Last edited by skiprat; 2010-11-05 at 03:18.

Hey guys,

Ive managed to install Dosbox and have mounted a drive as the c:. I have also set the command "keyb uk" to start up and that works, but the keyboard does not work at all. I cannot type anything at the command prompt using the slide out keyboard....help!!

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
well, i never made a uk layout, so no wonder it does not work...

Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I'm surprised that DosBox still doesn't have correct keymapping out of the box when installing from the repositories... :-/

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
I'm surprised no one made the .key files for all the international N900 layouts yet! {insert_evil_laugh_emoticon_here}