Notices

Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
This bug has been reported and it's solved in the latest version (except if there is a regression, or if it's not solved for everybody) try the version in my obs repo (see 1st post)
I've been using this version: http://repo.pub.meego.com//home:/qwa....0.0_armel.deb
Bug is still present for me. BTW, I have FasterN9 installed, though I don't think it is the source of a problem.

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
In this case i'll have to check it out again. Bah.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

sir i installed ur pcam, i have issue on my screen when i use the application, there is blue line on the screen when i use it. but in my default cam application, it is okay.

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by PIDk View Post
I've been using this version: http://repo.pub.meego.com//home:/qwa....0.0_armel.deb
Bug is still present for me. BTW, I have FasterN9 installed, though I don't think it is the source of a problem.
I can confirm this issue. I don't use FasterN9 btw.

Regards

qwazix I have this problem with photos - I keep getting these horizontal lines all over the photo (I'm pretty sure I did not have them before).
Do you know what could be the cause of this?

Thanks

Awesome app, total manual control. Is it possible to turn the viewport feedback off?

Thank you!!

I love this app! Now I can get all the good shots with it! Stock camera sometimes just sucks, many thanks again!

Hi all, thanks for the nice comments, and sorry for the long absence. I know I have promised some things but I haven't got the time to address them. Mainly the bugs when closing the application need a major rework of the code which is happening slowly.

I also got a bit stuck with the aspect ratio so no news on that front either.

@PhilG13 I don't know why the stripes happen, have you noticed when exactly they appear? It's a cool effect though :P

@psychEinside Does it show on the resulting photos too? I cannot think of a reason for this to happen. I can check it out but without a way to reproduce it I probably don't have much chances to succeed.

@Watcom Do you mean to turn the "photo taken" message off? Or turn the screen off altogether to capture in stealth? For the first you can just install the previous version, for the second I don't have a solution.

The Following User Says Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
OK, I reinstalled the app and its working , no more stripes. You can forget about it, must have been some kind of a glitch.
Any news on 16:9 option for N9?

I wish I could say it's the next thing in the pipeline, but unless I fix the closing bug it'll have to wait. Can't promise specific timeline but I feel I'm not too far.

The Following User Says Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post: